Anyone else lowkey want to cry when they look at themselves

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
When I look at pics of myself it makes me sad. The guy in the picture wishes he never existed. There's no life or energy in my eyes. No excitement or joy for life like when I was a kid. I miss that little guy. I hate myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, Aero, try2beme and 10 others
When I look at pics of myself it makes me sad. The guy in the picture wishes he never existed. There's no life or energy in my eyes. No excitement or joy for life like when I was a kid. I miss that little guy. I hate myself
too often

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Don’t call me

Don’t come by my house

We’re done

Only when I’m bloated because I see my former mogger self hidden beneath all that fat and water retention, I also get really sad seeing myself in group pics getting height mogged

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
tbh I look in the mirror 5 hours a day for dopamine

i cant look at myself

i just laugh
The Joker GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Dicklet3incher and Alt Number 3
we’ll make it bro

• Love it
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 20399