anyone else never get smiled at?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
When I go to get food, going to the dentist, and people never smile at me. I see the front desk ladies/workers always smile at other customers but never me, they always give me a weirded out/disgusted look.

Anyone else have this same experience? makes me feel like shit tbh. People have said i'm ugly and that's why. Also I was in public when a few girls just started looking at me and giggling/smirking, stupid fucking whores. I'm tired of being ugly

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4310, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Can't relate

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 206 and 2 others
Sometimes get smiled at when I actually go out, it doesn't matter, anyone can get smiled at no matter how much of a truecel you are...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Dogs and Pietrosiek
I get smiled at a lot but that’s not a good thing. You want be to DOM, masculine, and feared

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2846
a 15 year old girl in a taxi smiled at me when i was at the bus stop.probably mentally ill

• Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
An uber driver girl smiled at me and wanted the d
Too high inhib to make a move

Tales

Yep. When people see my face it literally takes the smile off thiers.

Or when people do smile at me, its usually for a malevolent reason.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and chadpreetcel123
chadpreetcel123

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Some hot girls smile at me when I make I contact but I’m too fucking awkward so just end up doing a head nod 😭

When I go to get food, going to the dentist, and people never smile at me. I see the front desk ladies/workers always smile at other customers but never me, they always give me a weirded out/disgusted look.

Anyone else have this same experience? makes me feel like shit tbh. People have said i'm ugly and that's why. Also I was in public when a few girls just started looking at me and giggling/smirking, stupid fucking whores. I'm tired of being ugly
Never been smiled at either. Over for both of us.

Giga truecel trait tbh

JFL if you cant even get receptionists and cashiers to smile when its their fucking job to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 470, Over and 1 other person
I got smiled at just once by a foid on the bus last year

i get this

fml i want to never leave the house again im a FREAK

Occasionally very occasionally that I don’t even remember but it’s because I look like a child, now with a child with a beard.

You're not alone. Foid cashiers don't even ask if I want the receipt, a business could get fined like $3000 if an inspector happen to be tasked with investigating a store/resturant and the staff makes a mistake, the inspector will do some shopping to make sure the staff follow the rules, like asking the customer if they want the receipt etc.

This happened when I worked in retail, one of my coworkers forgot to offer a customer the receipt and the customer happened to be an inspector, the store got fined $3000 and he got fired.

So foids rather risk getting fired than interact with me for like 1 second. :feelswhy::f:

• +1
Reactions: Over and chadpreetcel123
I get smiled at a lot but that’s not a good thing. You want be to DOM, masculine, and feared
legit. being smiled at isnt indicative of being good looking. it is easier for a cashier to do her job, act polite and smile at a high trust beta cuck, whereas a cashier will find it difficult to smile at a tall gigachad dom low inhibition bad boy as she will be wrestling with anxiety, intimidation and admiration.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593