Anyone else not enjoy shit they used to?

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
Junk food is bland

Video games are boring

YouTube is full of sjw safe space content

Twitch is sjw too you can’t say faggot

The gym is full of subhuman manlets that hate me because I’m tall. (They avoid eye contact and speaking with me JFL)

I’m a virgin but I’m too blackpilled and autisticpilled to actually have sex. Girls show mad interest but r/braincels and psl forums fucked my brain up.

Tf do I do my nigga even this forum is starting to get boring bruh

it’s over

• +1
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
There's always options for those who have a ballsac.

Video games are beyond boring and such a time waste if you think about it. In the time you could to so much better

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: john2, BigBoy, Deleted member 4612 and 4 others
Video games are beyond boring and such a time waste if you think about it. In the time you could to so much better
I used to nolife mobile games which is even worse than nolifeing console or PC. I only play standoff2 for like an hr before I go to sleep now.

I used to nolife mobile games which is even worse than nolifeing console or PC. I only play standoff2 for like an hr before I go to sleep now.
I dont play video games anymore. Instead im on this fucking forum all day kms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2587 and Catawampus
here’s dopamine bc you seem depressed

i feel emty inside idk what to do, everything is pointless.

here’s dopamine bc you seem depressed
Not depressed just bored. I already know tomorrow is going to be the same as today. And the day after will be exactly like today. I wish I had a strong friend group. Fucking sucks being me tbh

i hate absolutely everything. all i have to look forward to are my fucked up fantasies/fetishes, my instagram harem, and breakfast/coffee in the morning ded srs

get your head out of the clouds
i dont want, reall life is pointless, idk what reality is. What happen after death? Nobody knows. Think about whats the point of life. Its far more complicated than people think

Same tbh, from gamercel to forumcel

• +1
Reactions: Almu
i dont want, reall life is pointless, idk what reality is. What happen after death? Nobody knows. Think about whats the point of life. Its far more complicated than people think
Stop tryna act like you woke. Niggas swallow the blackpill and forget how to act :lul:
Same tbh, from gamercel to forumcel
Games are so boring

Lmao since i joined this fucking site i cant enjoy anything and everything is unimportant to me now. I even dont care if i get fired jfl. I just need looksmaxx or die. I even dream of surgeries

Lmao since i joined this fucking site i cant enjoy anything and everything is unimportant to me now. I even dont care if i get fired jfl. I just need looksmaxx or die. I even dream of surgeries
I feel like I’m the only one on this site that’s not actually looksmaxxing. I have literally no social life. Even if I ascend I don’t even know where to go to even get laid. It’s over for me

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
I feel like I’m the only one on this site that’s not actually looksmaxxing. I have literally no social life. Even if I ascend I don’t even know where to go to even get laid. It’s over for me
Do something bruh, even if its something simple like falim maxing, at least so you feel like you are going forward even if its cope.

video games are awesome lol I tried to give them up but its stupid

I'm looksmaxxing but not as much as I should tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Almu
I’m tall.
B2A27A3A 05F1 4D89 9A22 A2ED3C60E84C

EB3C3EA9 83D0 48F9 9432 DF4C809BA5D1

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
whenever i play games i constantly feel like im wasting my time that could be better spent. this doesnt happen when im watching movies or anime but specifically for games so i stopped playing.

I put NFS Underground in my laptop and I'm playing it in class. What a good game it was. Next I'll replay Hot Pursuit 2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587