Anyone Else Not Want to Do Extreme Surgeries?

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
A lot of people like being edgy saying they want orbital box osteotomy and LF3 lmao

I just researched a lot of surgeries recommended to me by some top surgeons, and it just has me scared shitless... there's not much recourse if something goes wrong and all of these have a small chance of a big complication, and a moderate chance of need for revision. And if you get botched on FACE, game over.

• Wraparound jaw implant to widen bigonion width and project chin/increase chin height permanently
  • Lower/upper blepharoplasty to increase prominence of upper eyelid fold and remove under eye bags, lower eyelid retraction surgery to eliminate slight scleral show, infraorbital+malar silicone implant to augment cheeks for more forward projection and fix under eye bags
  • Orbital decompression to reduce eye prominence (this is fucking shaving your EYESOCKET) you can have double vision, go blind, have your eye muscles not work properly so you can't move your eye anymore and even cerebral fluid leak etc.
  • Alar wing width reduction + increasing the nose projection + thinning the base
Though the really serious complications are very rare, there's common occurrences of complaints or slightly botched procedures...

It's like $70k worth of different shit and pretty invasive compared to liposuction or filler, and I don't have any super failos that warrant going under general anesthesia and tearing apart tissue and bone to get a result. I had gynecomastia removal before but it was not too expensive, not super high risk, and not my FACE. They didn't mess with any bone. Also it was a colossal failo (imagine being lean and working out 5x a week but still having man tits visible under every shirt)

Also in my experience, no surgery is ever perfect and there's always something slightly off after. Imagine that with your fucking eyes or nose.

My only big failo is not being 12% bf DXA. I'm not sure its worth the pain, suffering, catastrophic risk of a big complication, and money to go from average or even slightly above average to good. It's good to know what can be done, but I'm not sure it would ascend me enough to be worth it.

Practically guaranteed for something to go at least a little wrong when you do 8 surgeries and get multiple implants.

Idk bros.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, randomvanish, Deleted member 5583 and 7 others
Orbital decompression has a high success rate and is a surprisingly risk-free surgery despite how extreme it sounds/looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528 and hairyballscel
Orbital decompression has a high success rate and is a surprisingly risk-free surgery despite how extreme it sounds/looks.
Possible complication is not being able to move eyes properly because muscles malpositioned, sunken eye, double vision etc.

I can't imagine it doesnt change the way you blink, move your eyes around etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Kade and Deleted member 2205
did they say why it needs infra orbitals implants if the sole purpose is to mainly get rid of eye bags while lower blepharoplasty does the same?
is it more efficient?

and is lower blepharoplasty different from lower eyelid rétractation ?

A lot of people like being edgy saying they want orbital box osteotomy and LF3 lmao

I just researched a lot of surgeries recommended to me by some top surgeons, and it just has me scared shitless... there's not much recourse if something goes wrong and all of these have a small chance of a big complication, and a moderate chance of need for revision. And if you get botched on FACE, game over.

• Wraparound jaw implant to widen bigonion width and project chin/increase chin height permanently
  • Lower/upper blepharoplasty to increase prominence of upper eyelid fold and remove under eye bags, lower eyelid retraction surgery to eliminate slight scleral show, infraorbital+malar silicone implant to augment cheeks for more forward projection and fix under eye bags
  • Orbital decompression to reduce eye prominence (this is fucking shaving your EYESOCKET)
  • Alar wing width reduction + increasing the nose projection + thinning the base

It's like $70k worth of different shit and pretty invasive compared to liposuction or filler, and I don't have any super failos that warrant going under general anesthesia and tearing apart tissue and bone to get a result. I had gynecomastia removal before but it was not too expensive, not super high risk, and not my FACE. They didn't mess with any bone. Also it was a colossal failo (imagine being lean and working out 5x a week but still having man tits visible under every shirt)

Also in my experience, no surgery is ever perfect and there's always something slightly off after. Imagine that with your fucking eyes or nose.

My only big failo is not being 12% bf DXA. I'm not sure its worth the pain, suffering, catastrophic risk of a big complication, and money to go from average or even slightly above average to good. It's good to know what can be done, but I'm not sure it would ascend me enough to be worth it.

Practically guaranteed for something to go at least a little wrong when you do 8 surgeries and get multiple implants.

Idk bros.
I'm going to do an alarplasty and upper-eyelid surgery, but now that you've made me think of it, this shit is terrifying (especially the upper-eyelid surgery).

• Orbital decompression to reduce eye prominence (this is fucking shaving your EYESOCKET)

Idk bros.
not to be a pessimist but surgery is a bit of a joke
1, I have never seen a surgery where I go holy fk that looks much better
2, most before and after photos for surgeries are frauded/photoshopped
3, there are so many complications arising from surgery
4, The likelihood of an aesthetic increase after someone getting a surgery is actually quite rare if they didn't start off as subhuman in the first place
5, I think surgery is a coping mechanism and after looking through1000s of before and after surgery photos I can see that most surgeries lead to little to no results or change, and others lead to straight up plastic looking faces. small number of surgeries here and there give a slight increase in the persons' looks

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, middayshowers, GordonFreeman and 4 others
did they say why it needs infra orbitals implants if the sole purpose is to mainly get rid of eye bags while lower blepharoplasty does the same?
is it more efficient?

and is lower blepharoplasty different from lower eyelid rétractation ?
From what I read in some surgical report in my unprofessional non licensed not a doctor opinion, it seems that this muscle for retracting the eyelid gets separated or something. In a video you literally can't pull the eyelid down after. I don't get how it works really

Lower bleph seems to mostly be repositioning of fat

I think the implant helps block light that casts a shadow to form a hollow, idk tho
I'm going to do an alarplasty and upper-eyelid surgery, but now that you've made me think of it, this shit is terrifying (especially the upper-eyelid surgery).
At least the upper eyelid isn't sawing your bones or implanting anything, but yea, if skin is removed and its botched u can't do a lot to fix it...

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
From what I read in some surgical report in my unprofessional non licensed not a doctor opinion, it seems that this muscle for retracting the eyelid gets separated or something. In a video you literally can't pull the eyelid down after. I don't get how it works really

Lower bleph seems to mostly be repositioning of fat

I think the implant helps block light that casts a shadow to form a hollow, idk tho
basically the most useless implants ever.
that's what i thought too.
we need to see if it's really only that because fillers Can Do the same and better.

for the rétractation, my Friend that has top tier under eye support can't move it either but it's natural.

not to be a pessimist but surgery is a bit of a joke
1, I have never seen a surgery where I go holy fk that looks much better
2, most before and after photos for surgeries are frauded/photoshopped
3, there are so many complications arising from surgery
4, The likelihood of an aesthetic increase after someone getting a surgery is actually quite rare if they didn't start off as subhuman in the first place
5, I think surgery is a coping mechanism and after looking through1000s of before and after surgery photos I can see that most surgeries lead to little to no results or change, and others lead to straight up plastic looking faces. small number of surgeries here and there give a slight increase in the persons' looks
I think going to the right doctor and having a good plan its possible to increase looks substantially, just look at celebs there are many that have gone from above average to stunning through several procedures. Just requires a lot of planning and due diligence and some luck, also like you said you must have failos to begin with

Its true before and afters are fraud a lot of the time
basically the most useless implants ever.
that's what i thought too.
we need to see if it's really only that because fillers Can Do the same and better.

for the rétractation, my Friend that has top tier under eye support can't move it either but it's natural.
the doc mentioned its better at blocking pigmentation than filler because its more opaque. also, it can augment your cheeks. I think its more permanent and won't migrate as much either

thats very interesting, he can't pull down his lower eyelid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Norwooder
I think going to the right doctor and having a good plan its possible to increase looks substantially, just look at celebs there are many that have gone from above average to stunning through several procedures. Just requires a lot of planning and due diligence and some luck, also like you said you must have failos to begin with

the doc mentioned its better at blocking pigmentation than filler because its more opaque

I agree but these actors have world class aesthetic advice which costs alot of money, which none of us will ever have (atleast in time to looksmax) There is no way we can achieve the transformations of celebrities as someone plans it out for them and so much more effort goes into it becuase if they stuff it up on a celebrity they are gone

I agree but these actors have world class aesthetic advice which costs alot of money, which none of us will ever have (atleast in time to looksmax) There is no way we can achieve the transformations of celebrities as someone plans it out for them and so much more effort goes into it becuase if they stuff it up on a celebrity they are gone
the main point I agree with is that they have better attention from the doctors. when I talked to certain doctors, they basically rushed it trying to get me done as fast as possible, and with another who was nice, it is very difficult to reach him and his assistant doesnt respond

I believe I have a very, very, good idea of what I could do to improve my looks through surgery, but I just dont have the empathy and attention and patience from the doctors who are best at it

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
And if you get botched on FACE, game over.
Michael Jackon his nose, always comes to my mind. He went to the best surgeaons, I guess. But they couldn't fix his nose, after it got fucked up.

the main point I agree with is that they have better attention from the doctors. when I talked to certain doctors, they basically rushed it trying to get me done as fast as possible, and with another who was nice, it is very difficult to reach him and his assistant doesnt respond

I believe I have a very, very, good idea of what I could do to improve my looks through surgery, but I just dont have the empathy and attention and patience from the doctors who are best at it
yep very sad, When I went to my maxillofacial surgeon he was pretty slap dash about the potential of the genioplasty and I am just thinking in my head wtaf mate that's my face.

Michael Jackon his nose, always comes to my mind. He went to the best surgeaons, I guess. But they couldn't fix his nose, after it got fucked up.
Yeah to be fair he really fucked up tho.

But I've had every surgery I've ever done be SLIGHTLY botched at least. If that happened on my face I'd be fucking mad.
yep very sad, When I went to my maxillofacial surgeon he was pretty slap dash about the potential of the genioplasty and I am just thinking in my head wtaf mate that's my face.
Yeah these people don't give a fuck about us and when things go wrong there is no help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Yeah to be fair he really fucked up tho.

But I've had every surgery I've ever done be SLIGHTLY botched at least. If that happened on my face I'd be fucking mad.

Yeah these people don't give a fuck about us and when things go wrong there is no help.
Yeh man, I have parents who could bail me out if a disaster occurs but yeh
I reckon surgery is just never going to work, I believe people will get it from here but regardless if they get botched or not I just don't think surgery is a feasible option unfortunately. As I said I am very optimistic about it but everything is telling me not to do it. The surgeries that result in a better face are just so rare. Gym +tan is literally a better and safer option

im reccessed i have no choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Yeh man, I have parents who could bail me out if a disaster occurs but yeh
I reckon surgery is just never going to work, I believe people will get it from here but regardless if they get botched or not I just don't think surgery is a feasible option unfortunately. As I said I am very optimistic about it but everything is telling me not to do it. The surgeries that result in a better face are just so rare. Gym +tan is literally a better and safer option
Yeah I will reevaluate all this when I get very lean. I have a feeling I'll be GL enough and I'll need to work harder than if I was chad but its better than cutting up my face.

• +1

the doc mentioned its better at blocking pigmentation than filler because its more opaque. also, it can augment your cheeks. I think its more permanent and won't migrate as much either

i see but still not worth having foreign object especially in that area.

yes nor putting it up and all those i know with perfect lower eyelid can't move it.

Yeah I will reevaluate all this when I get very lean. I have a feeling I'll be GL enough and I'll need to work harder than if I was chad but its better than cutting up my face.
Yeh man, I am average but I think softmaxxing +gym and getting money will just about cut it for me. I had lefort 1 but It doesn't really change all that much in terms of facial appearance in all honesty. I came onto this site originally and got deluded into the idea that surgery could work wonders. but it just doesn't

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Chico Chicowski and Moneymaxxed
Yeh man, I am average but I think softmaxxing +gym and getting money will just about cut it for me. I had lefort 1 but It doesn't really change all that much in terms of facial appearance in all honesty. I came onto this site originally and got deluded into the idea that surgery could work wonders. but it just doesn't
holy shit bro what, what was the pain like?

This site and the blackpill saved my hair, it helped motivate me to lose more weight, gave me a potential solution for chronic skin problems, convinced me to wear sunscreen, helped me fix my biggest facial failo which was lack of a chin/jaw, showed me I can improve face without high risk (using fillers) and helped me understand aesthetics in general... but I'm not sure the invasive and costly surgeries make sense for me.

• +1
Reactions: goodman78 and Norwooder
Yeah really sucks, this is what I've been thinking for a while too. Like even with just the jaw thing. I haven't seen anyone go from subhuman jaw, or below average jaw to an outstanding jaw like chad.

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and Norwooder
holy shit bro what, what was the pain like?
it's chill
before
Screen Shot 2020 05 01 at 51309 pm

after:
Screen Shot 2020 05 01 at 51305 pm

Fucking weakling
I would do anything to get more psl
The problem is: there is no "magic" surgery that will just increase you psl 100% of the time
And there is no surgery that will make me this guy, so what the hell is the point?

Jfl, Im sorry, meant him

Yeah really sucks, this is what I've been thinking for a while too. Like even with just the jaw thing. I haven't seen anyone go from subhuman jaw, or below average jaw to an outstanding jaw like chad.
big shame man, I thought those guys saying 'surgery is cope' were just being pessimists. But they are in the most part right.

Fucking weakling
I would do anything to get more psl
The problem is: there is no "magic" surgery that will just increase you psl 100% of the time
And there is no surgery that will make me this guy, so what the hell is the point?
View attachment 384389
Jfl, Im sorry, meant him
View attachment 384393
as bluepill as it sounds, as long as your above average, beauty is subjective to most females. Most of the time its a cultural thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
Idk man I've seen some pretty good jaw/chin results. Look at the filler results from some pages for jaw and chin, people go from average to superman

big shame man, I thought those guys saying 'surgery is cope' were just being pessimists. But they are in the most part right.
It really depends on your base tbh. If you have all the right ratios and good pheno, you can ascend hard. Like Tom cruise went from normie to gigachad for example. For most ppl tho, surgery is cope.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and basedfedoracel
Lego Joel Banderas | Antonio Banderas' Laptop Reaction | Know Your ...' Laptop Reaction | Know Your ...

S T A T U S
God fking damn, bro that dude just asked the dumbest question ever
like no offence to this dude here below but honestly you can see a change but I would say zero change in sex appeal tbh
Screen Shot 2020 05 01 at 52245 pm

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GordonFreeman, SubhumanCurrycel and Nosecel
Idk man I've seen some pretty good jaw/chin results. Look at the filler results from some pages for jaw and chin, people go from average to superman

Yeh I think I've seen some good ones from fillers. But with implants, nope. Most of the time they just end up with "average" jaws and average chins. Nothing even remotely close to outstanding. Idk if this is a standard site people use, or not. But I looked at some results from jaw/chin surgery on that realself site. The result is either insigifnicant, or it looks fake basically. The ones that look really good are done in photoshop.

• +1
Yeh I think I've seen some good ones from fillers. But with implants, nope. Most of the time they just end up with "average" jaws and average chins. Nothing even remotely close to outstanding. Idk if this is a standard site people use, or not. But I looked at some results from jaw/chin surgery on that realself site. The result is either insigifnicant, or it looks fake basically. The ones that look really good are done in photoshop.
Yeh man Why is that? why can't they do a good implant for the jaw? like how hard is it to get it right? chewing literally gives a better result

I agree, unfortunately most things are cope, and unless u take a huge rish like eye surgery or lefort 2, most of thinks, if u are avg are
waste of time and huge non-sense risk

i.e. I coped like, if im gonna have money i will:
- lift upper lip- done/ watched holistic plastic surgeon discussed that it will always leave a huge scar if u are in 20s or 30s - very vissible under nose
- ok so maybe I wont waste my back hair and will do forehead reduction - bump, the risk is SCAR and feelin tightness 24/7

and here we go, every surgery either does shit or i.e. u lose feeling in a specific area

btw. thats actually I wished op has answered my thread where he was mentioned regarding money for money vs money for status/position around women

• +1
I have literally never seen a good jaw implant result which would ever make me think the surgery is worth it for that person. except for like 2 outliers

Well, you have to go to the right blackpilled doctor. Mine really helped me

I'm sure that if I went through with all these surgeries I would look better, but sex appeal isn't just about having a 20% better eye area and a 20% better nose on an average base. If I kept my same face but did RTT or just dressed like a fuckboy and acted super extroverted it would probably help the same or more. One requires much more effort though

I agree, unfortunately most things are cope, and unless u take a huge rish like eye surgery or lefort 2, most of thinks, if u are avg are
waste of time and huge non-sense risk

i.e. I coped like, if im gonna have money i will:
- lift upper lip- done/ watched holistic plastic surgeon discussed that it will always leave a huge scar if u are in 20s or 30s - very vissible under nose
- ok so maybe I wont waste my back hair and will do forehead reduction - bump, the risk is SCAR and feelin tightness 24/7

and here we go, every surgery either does shit or i.e. u lose feeling in a specific area

btw. thats actually I wished op has answered my thread where he was mentioned regarding money for money vs money for status/position around women
yeh man correct, if you are average you can't go creating halos very easily at all

Complication rate? if it concerns the eyes even 0.1% is too high

Complication rate? if it concerns the eyes even 0.1% is too high
I'm more concerned about the day to day functionality issues that I'm sure could pop up. The weird intricacies that are likely to occur that no one really talks about (because nobody gets this surgery and writes about it in detail really)

Like what if your eyelids touch TOO much after, or you have a weird jitter every time you move your eyeball to the right or down, or your eyes sink a tiny bit, or you have a weird pressure feeling, or you can't feel your cheek, things like this

• +1
I'm more concerned about the day to day functionality issues that I'm sure could pop up. The weird intricacies that are likely to occur that no one really talks about (because nobody gets this surgery and writes about it in detail really)

Like what if your eyelids touch TOO much after, or you have a weird jitter every time you move your eyeball to the right or down, or your eyes sink a tiny bit, or you have a weird pressure feeling, or you can't feel your cheek, things like this

Agreed. This has been my fear with orbital rim implants and stuff like that too. They're literally putting an implant under your eyelid. Are you seriously not gonna feel that? What if you walk around and you feel it existing there 24/7, making your life miserable. You feel tha annoying feeling 24/7. Different pressure, etc.

Oh who would have guessed that a surgery intended for functional issues doesn’t have that much of an impact on aesthetics JFL. Lefort 1 only corrects your profile and from your before and after, the improvement is so insanely drastic. You have the side profile of a male model now compared to how you were before.

• +1

I wouldn't risk it man tbh, Could give you BDD and other mental illness. Find a below average girl and settle maybe?

Agreed. This has been my fear with orbital rim implants and stuff like that too. They're literally putting an implant under your eyelid. Are you seriously not gonna feel that? What if you walk around and you feel it existing there 24/7, making your life miserable. You feel tha annoying feeling 24/7. Different pressure, etc.
I think I've already decided I'm just not gonna do this shit. My eye area is above average already for my race. I have a little bit of scleral show and under eye bags and lack of support but I can just get filler once I'm lean. The nose also isn't bad at all in terms of shape, only width. But it's one of the least important features and it isn't a failo at all.

I can't really imagine walking around with a giant foreign object around my mandible attached by screws and then something under my eyeballs. Worrying about infections or bone resorption eventually. Blinking and feeling weird cause my eyelid doesn't sit right... feeling a tightness in my face or something. I'm way too god damn neurotic for that
I wouldn't risk it man tbh, Could give you BDD and other mental illness. Find a below average girl and settle maybe?
The fact that I'm not willing to do the more risky stuff and I'm evaluating it logically means I still don't have BDD lol

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
I think I've already decided I'm just not gonna do this shit. My eye area is above average already for my race. I have a little bit of scleral show and under eye bags and lack of support but I can just get filler once I'm lean. The nose also isn't bad at all in terms of shape, only width. But it's one of the least important features and it isn't a failo at all.

I can't really imagine walking around with a giant foreign object around my mandible attached by screws and then something under my eyeballs. Worrying about infections or bone resorption eventually. Blinking and feeling weird cause my eyelid doesn't sit right... feeling a tightness in my face or something. I'm way too god damn neurotic for that

The fact that I'm not willing to do the more risky stuff and I'm evaluating it logically means I still don't have BDD lol
I thought that was another user whoops aha

I'll leave this thread with one final note--hot girls like all kinds of guys, they just have to not have multiple huge failos and be lean from what I see. Someone mentioned Adam driver. He's lean and has a certain status/personality, maybe 80% of women dont find him hot but the 20% is more than enough

Right now I am not lean. This excludes probably 99% of women from being highly attracted to me. Once I get lean, all of this will become unnecessary because I can make up for the rest with personality, status, and etc.

I'll never be chad, but most guys aren't chad by definition. I'll have to work hard just like everyone else, and that's ok.

The worst part is, I don't even know if roids and fin are worth it either. Sure, none of these things can botch your face. And starting fin is lowkey the best looksmax you can ever do, especially compared to surgeries where you only seem to have very small improvements. Having hair vs being bald is massive improvement.

But is it really worth it to risk your dick? I understand some people get absolutely no consequences from fin, but there's always a risk. Those who gets the side effects also suffer for years, even after discontinued use.

Roids: How much are you really gonna be doing and for how long? You pretty much gotta stay on it for years, don't you? Once you hop off for real you lose all your gains. What if your natural production of testosterone never recovers. There's also other obvious risks to roids.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Moneymaxxed
The worst part is, I don't even know if roids and fin are worth it either. Sure, none of these things can botch your face. And starting fin is lowkey the best looksmax you can ever do, especially compared to surgeries where you only seem to have very small improvements. Having hair vs being bald is massive improvement.

But is it really worth it to risk your dick? I understand some people get absolutely no consequences from fin, but there's always a risk. Those who gets the side effects also suffer for years, even after discontinued use.

Roids: How much are you really gonna be doing and for how long? You pretty much gotta stay on it for years, don't you? Once you hop off for real you lose all your gains. What if your natural production of testosterone never recovers. There's also other obvious risks to roids.
I read study where you can take 0.2mg a day and get 80% of the benefits. Google dosage studies

Yeh, it's not all negative though. Educate yourself on all this and take calculated risks to ascend. its the best you can do.

God fking damn, bro that dude just asked the dumbest question ever
like no offence to this dude here below but honestly you can see a change but I would say zero change in sex appeal tbhView attachment 384409
You are honestly nitpicking, this is a month after his surgery. In his 4 month post picutre he released he looks like a different person, all natural.

Its okay for you to hold to certian belifs, but dont spread lies please.