Anyone Else Not Want to Do Extreme Surgeries?

You are honestly nitpicking, this is a month after his surgery. In his 4 month post picutre he released he looks like a different person, all natural.

Its okay for you to hold to certian belifs, but dont spread lies please.
hey man, I didn't see those pics. can you post them here. don't wanna spread misinformation

You are honestly nitpicking, this is a month after his surgery. In his 4 month post picutre he released he looks like a different person, all natural.

Its okay for you to hold to certian belifs, but dont spread lies please.
He still looks like shit because he has bad IPD lol. He needs an orbital box osteotomy not jaw implants.

hey man, I didn't see those pics. can you post them here. don't wanna spread misinformation
You can PM him as well. Im sure he will agree
He still looks like shit because he has bad IPD lol. He needs an orbital box osteotomy not jaw implants.
Agreed, but thats not what we talked about. We talked about jaw width

Leanmax and get fillers first

Then see if anything else is worth it

A lot of people recommend being on this site for 2 years before getting any serious procedures- so you are sure what you should get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
You can PM him as well. Im sure he will agree

Agreed, but thats not what we talked about. We talked about jaw width
Bad example anyways because even if his jaw width increased, people won’t see an overall improvement because his IPD holds him back from ascending. It’s like sprinkling sugar strands over dog shit.

Lower/upper blepharoplasty is not that risky is it?

Bad example anyways because even if his jaw width increased, people won’t see an overall improvement because his IPD holds him back from ascending. It’s like sprinkling sugar strands over dog shit.
Jesus dude he has a user here and hes a good guy. thats a bit harsh.

This site and the blackpill saved my hair, it helped motivate me to lose more weight, gave me a potential solution for chronic skin problems, convinced me to wear sunscreen, helped me fix my biggest facial failo which was lack of a chin/jaw, showed me I can improve face without high risk (using fillers) and helped me understand aesthetics in general... but I'm not sure the invasive and costly surgeries make sense for me.

How did it save your hair? just started fin?

surgery is for fixing failos, not flaws.

by failo i mean a jew nose, hollow under eyes, a retruded mandible/chin, nw3+, jug ears, and the like. Getting your bones cut to fix a minor flaw or to change a good feature into a better one is absurd.

Im sorry to say this but 99.9999% of people who get surgery will never be chad tier, you need other things to reach chad level such as height, body, money, etc.

For example, Zyzz was a chad because of his height, body, and personality on top of his pretty decent face. becoming a chad based on face ALONE is a pipe dream for users here.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and Deleted member 110
I dont have anything major to fix besides under eyes which could be fixed with simple fat graft or fillers. Even if I had big recession, low cheekbones etc I dont think I would have booked a surgery, there is so much shit which can go wrong at any given time

and looking at most before-afters they dont make big difference

@kota your thoughts on this statement made?
0,5% risk of double vision / strabismus and 1 in 20000 risk of blindness if you do orbital decompression with Taban, according to himself. Personally I had double vision for a couple of days post op and then it cleared up.

I've said it multiple times, but if you're getting out of surgeries like bimax or similarly invasive procedures with no complications and slight improvement, that's often time considered a very good result. I had a LF1 w/BSSO and hate how my face changed from the front, but am lucky I didn't get things like perma nerve damage or something.

Many surgeries are just subtle improvements. Most people here are stupidly cherrypicking results where a person has a clear deformity or is beyond recessed and think some surgery will ascend them hard. It won't. You can improve, but you're not becoming a model.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and GordonFreeman
I've said it multiple times, but if you're getting out of surgeries like bimax or similarly invasive procedures with no complications and slight improvement, that's often time considered a very good result. I had a LF1 w/BSSO and hate how my face changed from the front, but am lucky I didn't get things like perma nerve damage or something.

Many surgeries are just subtle improvements. Most people here are stupidly cherrypicking results where a person has a clear deformity or is beyond recessed and think some surgery will ascend them hard. It won't. You can improve, but you're not becoming a model.
Pics?

surgery is for fixing failos, not flaws.

by failo i mean a jew nose, hollow under eyes, a retruded mandible/chin, nw3+, jug ears, and the like. Getting your bones cut to fix a minor flaw or to change a good feature into a better one is absurd.

Im sorry to say this but 99.9999% of people who get surgery will never be chad tier, you need other things to reach chad level such as height, body, money, etc.

For example, Zyzz was a chad because of his height, body, and personality on top of his pretty decent face. becoming a chad based on face ALONE is a pipe dream for users here.
Every user should be forced to read this before joining.
My theory is most people here have some form of BDD+overthinking everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
0,5% risk of double vision / strabismus and 1 in 20000 risk of blindness if you do orbital decompression with Taban, according to himself. Personally I had double vision for a couple of days post op and then it cleared up.
Do you feel any different otherwise? Any other procedures done at same time?

Lol, referring to me with the LF3 and Orbital Box Osteotomy.

A lot of people like being edgy saying they want orbital box osteotomy and LF3 lmao

I just researched a lot of surgeries recommended to me by some top surgeons, and it just has me scared shitless... there's not much recourse if something goes wrong and all of these have a small chance of a big complication, and a moderate chance of need for revision. And if you get botched on FACE, game over.

• Wraparound jaw implant to widen bigonion width and project chin/increase chin height permanently
  • Lower/upper blepharoplasty to increase prominence of upper eyelid fold and remove under eye bags, lower eyelid retraction surgery to eliminate slight scleral show, infraorbital+malar silicone implant to augment cheeks for more forward projection and fix under eye bags
  • Orbital decompression to reduce eye prominence (this is fucking shaving your EYESOCKET) you can have double vision, go blind, have your eye muscles not work properly so you can't move your eye anymore and even cerebral fluid leak etc.
  • Alar wing width reduction + increasing the nose projection + thinning the base
Though the really serious complications are very rare, there's common occurrences of complaints or slightly botched procedures...

It's like $70k worth of different shit and pretty invasive compared to liposuction or filler, and I don't have any super failos that warrant going under general anesthesia and tearing apart tissue and bone to get a result. I had gynecomastia removal before but it was not too expensive, not super high risk, and not my FACE. They didn't mess with any bone. Also it was a colossal failo (imagine being lean and working out 5x a week but still having man tits visible under every shirt)

Also in my experience, no surgery is ever perfect and there's always something slightly off after. Imagine that with your fucking eyes or nose.

My only big failo is not being 12% bf DXA. I'm not sure its worth the pain, suffering, catastrophic risk of a big complication, and money to go from average or even slightly above average to good. It's good to know what can be done, but I'm not sure it would ascend me enough to be worth it.

Practically guaranteed for something to go at least a little wrong when you do 8 surgeries and get multiple implants.

Idk bros.
how about Commissuroplasty to get bigger chad mouth and golden 1,6 mouth/nose ratio ?

the main point I agree with is that they have better attention from the doctors. when I talked to certain doctors, they basically rushed it trying to get me done as fast as possible, and with another who was nice, it is very difficult to reach him and his assistant doesnt respond

I believe I have a very, very, good idea of what I could do to improve my looks through surgery, but I just dont have the empathy and attention and patience from the doctors who are best at it
This is a good point. With celebrities they will give their all to ensure the results are as perfect as possible

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed
Do you feel any different otherwise? Any other procedures done at same time?
No I don't feel any different. Also had eyelid retraction surgery and canthoplasty with the orbital decompression.

No I don't feel any different. Also had eyelid retraction surgery and canthoplasty with the orbital decompression.
Does he sever the retraction muscle and fill the area with a spacer/graft? Is the canthoplasty a distinct procedure from the lower eyelid retraction surgery? They seem to be the same or overlapping

Does he sever the retraction muscle and fill the area with a spacer/graft? Is the canthoplasty a distinct procedure from the lower eyelid retraction surgery? They seem to be the same or overlapping
He can use spacer grafts if needed to raise the eyelids a bit more. The canthoplasty and lower eyelid retraction surgery are not the same thing but can be done together.

He can use spacer grafts if needed to raise the eyelids a bit more. The canthoplasty and lower eyelid retraction surgery are not the same thing but can be done together.
Do you know if he cut the muscles for retracting lower eyelid? Can you still pull down your lower eyelid?

you got orbital decompression with taban?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Michael Jackon his nose, always comes to my mind. He went to the best surgeaons, I guess. But they couldn't fix his nose, after it got fucked up.
His first nose job wasn't that bad and was an improvement, he got BDD after he got vitiligo though,

A rule for me is dont do anything to do with eyes as they are too important and your not gonna be sean o pry after orbital decompression lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
His first nose job wasn't that bad and was an improvement, he got BDD after he got vitiligo though,
MJ always wanted to be a white woman and plastic surgery in the 80s was less advanced than it is today.

I'm completely open to invasive surgeries, but there are just too many obstacles (I'm not even really worried about the rare botch job):
-VERY long recovery time
-Insurance not covering it at all
-Insurance covering only the mildest version that doesn't help appearance
-Doctor not being blackpilled
-Doctor having a bad understanding of aesthetics
-Doctor insisting you need only the smallest possible movement
-Having to travel to go to the ideal doctors, which might amount to nothing more than a consultation that goes nowhere
-Long wait times, both for initial consultations and the procedure, as well as having to wear braces for 1 year + before the procedure (bimax)

Anyway, all of this stuff isn't really in the cards for me, so I'm sticking with more minor things.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope

Why did you hate how your front changed?