Anyone else notice black girls are the most picky

a7a

a7a

baghdad slayer
They be the ones always wanting 6’3 chads with 8x6 monster dick while they are 400 pound ran thru whores. Good thing black girls are the ugliest race of humans

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, try2beme and ZachS
they arent tho, at least from dating app studies where they respond the most we can infer theyre the least picky/most horny especially if youre white

they arent tho, at least from dating app studies where they respond the most we can infer theyre the least picky/most horny especially if youre white
99% of the videos talking bout how they need tall men or big dick are black girls, i also almost see them exclusively in those kinds of comment sections of those videos. On dating apps ive seen mainly black girls having a height requirements

To over compensate for being the least desirable and least feminine

I can’t think of any other race of women that has such shitty hair genetics that they have to fraud with weaves and wigs

Most men would rather be incel than ltr a loud, entitled, high testosterone sheboon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and a7a

I can’t think of any other race of women that has such shitty hair genetics that they have to fraud with weaves and wigs

Most men would rather be incel than ltr a loud, entitled, high testosterone sheboon
I swear bro jfl:lul:

Eh I think negroid women can have good hair if they style it correctly but most don't and wear fake ass weaves.

I only like chocolate girls with long wigs. Otherwise they cant be beautiful unless stacy with very very specific hairstyles

Black women are highly obsessed with race despite their glaring hair failo. Each black girl chooses one race to fetishise and sticks by it. The most beautiful ones date their own kind

99% of the videos talking bout how they need tall men or big dick are black girls, i also almost see them exclusively in those kinds of comment sections of those videos. On dating apps ive seen mainly black girls having a height requirements
i trust data more than youtube videos

They be the ones always wanting 6’3 chads with 8x6 monster dick while they are 400 pound ran thru whores. Good thing black girls are the ugliest race of humans
No they aren’t. White girls are most picky. Black women are not picky (at least with black guys they like me)

Just get the yeeyee ahh haircut

• +1
Reactions: Rzn