anyone else notice that they violently hate attractive people?

C

Chrismoggsss

Iron
I feel like spending time on here has made me such an incel that I genuinely just hate attractive people.

Probably from a place of jealousy, but when i see one it just gives me a sense of hate and disgust.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Clqs
i hate people taller than me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Suns9999 and IngrownDicktipmaxx
ugly people tend to be ugly inside as well I'd rather get along with attractive people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, watah, Suns9999 and 5 others
ugly people tend to be ugly inside as well I'd rather get along with attractive people.
Orcs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, watah, cromagnon and 5 others
then even personality is genetic jfl at bluepillers

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs
even personality is genetic jfl at bluepillers
subhuman funny fat guy will be kept around by chads, subhuman non funny lanklet will be bullied, brutally over.

Same I also gey angry when i see good looking people thats why I can't have mirrors anymore

I feel like spending time on here has made me such an incel that I genuinely just hate attractive people.

Probably from a place of jealousy, but when i see one it just gives me a sense of hate and disgust.
Get rid of the envy, embrace the whitepill

• +1
Reactions: watah
blk pill is truth
White pill is embracing the black pill, but continuing to live without being a nihilist or pessimist

Of course the bad things will still happen, whether or not you choose to ignore it, but just don't become a neet/rotter

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
ugly people are less shallow