anyone else notice this after gymmax?

LookingForAdvice

LookingForAdvice

Silver
before when i was skinny fat i would store most of my fat on my face, stomach and inner thighs. after gaining some muscle when i bulk and my bodyfat % goes up it doesnt just give me fat thighs or chubby stomach or chipmunk cheeks, but instead it distributes evenly to everywhere. i have fat in my lower back and shit not just in a few places

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
before when i was skinny fat i would store most of my fat on my face, stomach and inner thighs. after gaining some muscle when i bulk and my bodyfat % goes up it doesnt just give me fat thighs or chubby stomach or chipmunk cheeks, but instead it distributes evenly to everywhere. i have fat in my lower back and shit not just in a few places

Honestly, I believe I am outright fat right now and I agree with the facial, abdominal, and inner-thigh fat distribution. I have to leanmax again.

Higher test changes where fat is stored

• +1
noticed the same over the years.

• +1
Same everytime I bulk I look less fat at higher%

@andy9432 what do you think?

if you guys are under 25 can't really say this is true, you probably just matured bruh

• +1
Dows it change where the water and fat stored?
More water will be retained into the muscles. And the muscles will stretch the skin. So u will look leaner if u have muscles even at 15 percent bodyfat vs 10-12 bodyfat no muscles

• Love it
Yes, and now I can always see at least some sort of outline of my abs.