Anyone else noticed huge strength/muscle gains after increasing the # of days you workout?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
I went from 4 day a week workouts to 6 day a week and noticed huge strength/muscle gains.

Anyone else notice this?

No shit?!

• JFL
Reactions: theanonymousone
no way!?!? rly!?!?!?!?
ur a genius op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
21 inch bideltoid here

Cant do 4 pullups. I do not even work out

Cant help you, but by how much can you increase bideltoid as natty ? 2 inches with 2 years?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Indeed, 6x a week PPl is da way

Is 6 days a week for a beginner a good idea?

OP's next thread "The less you eat the more weight you lose"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
"the more layers of clothes you wear the warmer you will be" and other life-changing revelations

The only reason I can't increase the number of days is that my gym's closed on Sundays. So yeah 6 times a week is best, work on your lagging muscles on the extra days or just normal split if any part isn't lagging.

Is 6 days a week for a beginner a good idea?
There are millions of beta-cucks out there who tell us to take at least 2 days off.

Anything less is a bad idea.
So 1 day lower body, 1 day upper body, 1 day lower body, 1 day upper body, 1 day lower body, 1 day upper body, 1 day free? Or what

So 1 day lower body, 1 day upper body, 1 day lower body, 1 day upper body, 1 day lower body, 1 day upper body, 1 day free? Or what
Do as you like tbh you gotta experiment to see what works the best for you. My legs get too huge too fast so I do (Chest, shoulder) (Back) (Arms) (Chest, Shoulders) (Back) (Arms) (Legs). Back and legs get one day as they're the biggest muscles need more work to damage them and more time to rebuild.

Well fuck all the beta-cucks who tell us to "not over do it." The more you workout=the more strength and muscle.

So train twice a day 7 days a week. See how that works out. Muscles don't grow in the gym.

The DYELs who come up with shit like this see results because they train with very little intensity, like gym thots basically.