Anyone else on mk677 right now?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
How u guys doing

Had to come off to prep for blood tests aside from a fucked appetite we good

Had to come off to prep for blood tests aside from a fucked appetite we good
You don’t get anxiety ? Mine has been pretty bad and I’ve got shortness of breath too, which might be related to it

You don’t get anxiety ? Mine has been pretty bad and I’ve got shortness of breath too, which might be related to it
No, nothing along those lines so far. The worst side I got was nipples/gyno flair up and feeling like shit cause of my non existent apetite

No, nothing along those lines so far. The worst side I got was nipples/gyno flair up and feeling like shit cause of my non existent apetite
Lucky, I’m having to take ketamine to relax and go to sleep at night

Jesus, would have thought mk would aid sleep, I would have reccomended melatonin but I doubt it compares to K
Don’t melatonin supps give u Alzheimer’s or something? And yeah i think mk does improve my sleep quality but getting to sleep can be hard cause I get anxious

Don’t melatonin supps give u Alzheimer’s or something? And yeah i think mk does improve my sleep quality but getting to sleep can be hard cause I get anxious
I 'cycle' it, since its linked to increased gh levels I have been using it. I take it 1-5 times for a week, go clean for the next week and then repeat. Sleep isn't an issue for me so I just make sure I don't become dependant on it by cycling and ensuring I keep a low tolerance