Anyone else realized we've ended up going full circle?

J

jackthenerd

Mistral
Maybe I'm the only one, but it seems like at first you're blue pilled and all you want is a wife and kids. Then you get red pilled and you wanna fuck as many girls as possible. Then you get black pilled / incel and all you want is a gf / wife. ie we're back to square 1 again. This is like the ultimate black pill as well. The second you get a gf above your looksmatch (or a gf at all for some people here), you wife her up, cuz you'll never score better (or at all).

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, middayshowers, Scarface and 3 others
as an incel you can't win

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1464
everyone just want to be happy

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Demir and Scarface
Soy Boy
Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

See also: cuck, beta/omega male, orbiter, kissless virgin, male feminist

Man 1: If you kill your enemies they win.
Man 2: Shut the fuck up, soy boy.

by Sandman_Aktual June 22, 2017

I just want a pretty face to slap my dick on

pretty much mate haha. I feel like if i could just have an average gf it would atleast put me somewhat at peace with the world and i could forget about PSL stuff and just have a fullfilling life in other aspects of life such as work and hobbies while having an okay sex life. Slaying wont ever provide me with fullfillment when i have to spend a month snapchatting a 4/10 curry to get a shag

Soy Boy
Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

See also: cuck, beta/omega male, orbiter, kissless virgin, male feminist

Man 1: If you kill your enemies they win.
Man 2: Shut the fuck up, soy boy.

by Sandman_Aktual June 22, 2017
Your avatar: Hairs me. XD

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Full Circle
The act of getting full from standing in the center of a circle jerk and consuming the semen that is ejaculated from all the participants.
Honey, I'm gonna skip dinner tonight. I don't have much of an appetite after that full circle from earlier today.
by Krazymofo73 March 05, 2015

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
at first I just wanted my oneitis, then i just wanted to slay and now i just want any girl who is in decent shape and will actualy take me. We must ultimately accept that females win and males lose in the modern day dating game, they are the ones who get to choose the guys, you dont get to 'choose' a girl, you just accept whatever girl likes you or you be incel. seems unfair but thats just life

Full Circle
The act of getting full from standing in the center of a circle jerk and consuming the semen that is ejaculated from all the participants.
Honey, I'm gonna skip dinner tonight. I don't have much of an appetite after that full circle from earlier today.
by Krazymofo73 March 05, 2015
full circles me

Whitepill

Whitepill.jpg

The Whitepill is an ideology based on the maximization of happiness of an individual, by acceptance of his situation. While the term has existed for some time, SergeantIncel has been the first person to properly define and include a thorough explanation of the pill. [1] [2] [3]

On Dec. 18th, Whitepill.org [4] was created as a blog exploring the concept in depth.

Core Points
  • Understanding and acceptance of the social dynamics of society in the 21st century.
  • Acceptance and minimization of sexual and romantic desires.
  • Seeking of a restructure of oneself through the rediscovery of purpose (knowledge, looksmaxxing, hobbies, etc).

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, jackthenerd, SikKunt and 1 other person
I just want to be a robot

• +1
Reactions: pisslord