Anyone else running out of shit to looksmax

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
As in there isn't much you can improve without risking looking like a freak? I'm fucked in all honesty. I will never be Tyrone.

I browse this site and the looksmaxing section on lookism hoping there will be some new breakthrough that can drastically alter my looks in a good way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, DidntRead and Deleted member 2621
Lol @ caring about surgeries as a BBC

As in there isn't much you can improve without risking looking like a freak? I'm fucked in all honesty. I will never be Tyrone.

I browse this site and the looksmaxing section on lookism hoping there will be some new breakthrough that can drastically alter my looks in a good way.
Know what you mean, still learn something new pretty often. Jist heard bout bonesmashing, dont care what people said theres evidence so Imma try iy.

just ldar bro

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and DidntRead
youre a nigger?!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i ran out of stupid dumb bullshit to give a fuck about

Mewing is safe.

What flaws are holding you back and which ones can’t you fix?

What flaws are holding you back and which ones can’t you fix?
I can't fix my narrow PFL/general small eyes. My acne scars are much better but are still present and doctors told me they will never fade completely. Other than that, it's really a lack of harmony overall.

My acne scars are much better but are still present and doctors told me they will never fade completely.
Yeah my doctor told me that too. Just try more laser and wear sunscreen with toning effects outside.

I don’t know if my ideal harmony can be reached just by doing genio and buccal fat removal. When I’d skeletonmaxxed I did get much more female attention but my chin was still non existent, and I couldn’t style the way I wanted due to receding hairline. Now after HT my hairline is repaired. Just wait and see if my coming surgeries can do wonders for me. If not, time to LDAR.

I can't fix my narrow PFL/general small eyes. My acne scars are much better but are still present and doctors told me they will never fade completely. Other than that, it's really a lack of harmony overall.
Just accept it tbh. It may sound bluepilled but everyman has their limits in looksmaxing. You still have good "stats". You said you are 6'2 with gymceled physique, thick neck, wide jaw, wide shoulders and forward growth. That puts you above like 70% of guys. (Even more if you are Norwood 0)

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2846
Order Retin a to skinmaxx. Are you super dark skin? What’s your skin tone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245