Anyone else scared to go to sleep

nigtard

nigtard

I'm not scared of sleeping, I'm just scared of being alone with my thoughts.Its why I always try to keep my mind occupied so that I'm not alone with myself.
This probably is the reason why my sleeping schedule is fucked I go to sleep at like 8AM because I force my body to shut down,I never initiate it, I just do other activities until I'm too tired and fall asleep.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Paul7, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
I wish I could sleep, my whole life I was never able to fall asleep naturally under any circumstances, even at night

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar and nigtard
I wish I could sleep, my whole life I was never able to fall asleep naturally under any circumstances, even at night
Some nights I don't even sleep if it doesn't come naturally, it probably contributes to why I always feel tired

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, nword49 and Darkeningstar
I'm not scared of sleeping, I'm just scared of being alone with my thoughts.Its why I always try to keep my mind occupied so that I'm not alone with myself.
This probably is the reason why my sleeping schedule is fucked I go to sleep at like 8AM because I force my body to shut down,I never initiate it, I just do other activities until I'm too tired and fall asleep.
No, If I don't have problems with my subconscious, I usually don't, then I usually fall asleep in 1-2minutes

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and nigtard
Its so brootal that voice in my head is slowly killing me, it sucks the joy out of my life.How do you cope through the day?
Don’t worry, when you agecel enough you will become so jaded that you simply stop caring and go numb :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and zurzolo
you must be a manlet because of that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, nword49 and roadtomtn
Yes, always when i sleep and pray to gandy, he comes and gives me backshots, its scary asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gl4zing and zurzolo
how? sleep is when you get the most amount of hgh release
Asking me how like I know the answer retard. I have very tall relatives, I have short parents but the tall gene skipped over them to me, it’s just genetics

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Funnyunenjoyer1
Asking me how like I know the answer retard. I have very tall relatives, I have short parents but the tall gene skipped over them to me, it’s just genetics
sleep deprivation causes short stature in children regardless of genes

Bruh don’t bring this up im abt to sleep..:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: nword49
sleep deprivation causes short stature in children regardless of genes
Yeah but I’ve been on pills my entire life, hence “natural circumstances”, my body does not allow me to fall asleep naturally without intervention of pills and supplements

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nword49
so you've slept well then nigger
Nah not really bro, I often wake up in the middle of the night, restless and I’m unable to fall back asleep

The quality of my usual sleep cycle is also inadequate

Sleep is a dilemma I’ve always struggled with, my entire life

Every night my head is empty, complete nothingnes, I’m just in bed with no thoughts, unable to rest

ONLY when I am on pills that knock me out I can actually sleep, that’s not healthy

I have a very strong dependancy on sleeping pills

• So Sad
Nah not really bro, I often wake up in the middle of the night, restless and I’m unable to fall back asleep

The quality of my usual sleep cycle is also inadequate

Sleep is a dilemma I’ve always struggled with, my entire life

Every night my head is empty, complete nothingnes, I’m just in bed with no thoughts, unable to rest

ONLY when I am on pills that knock me out I can actually sleep, that’s not healthy

I have a very strong dependancy on sleeping pills
that must be terrible, any idea what caused it

ever tried going to sleep expert or psychologist or whatever the fuck
To be fair my sleep environment was very poor and I fixed that issue and have made improvements, have also seen improvements too so it’s not over

• +1