Anyone else see Almost anyone as decent looking

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Anybody?I mean I see some ugly people.But so many are looksmaxxed to DEATH here in Germany.Everything :skin,hair,beard even fashion and gym.Its unreal.Everybody looks good to me.Anybody else

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 685
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Location matters. I got enrolled in a top GPA rich kid chad school (stemcelmaxxing) so I get mogged on a daily basis, but when I take the bus back home to my apartment in the bad part of town, I see nothing but streetwearmaxxing subhumans, former meth head single moms, balding ethnic oldcels...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2846
Location matters. I got enrolled in a top GPA rich kid chad school (stemcelmaxxing) so I get mogged on a daily basis, but when I take the bus back home to my apartment in the bad part of town, I see nothing but streetwearmaxxing subhumans, former meth head single moms, balding ethnic oldcels...
Thing is you need to mog people your age, not oldcels. You pretty surely don't compete from same women.

no at all most people are low to high tier normies i see chads once in a blue moon

• +1
Reactions: meh, Deleted member 2846 and SHARK
Thing is you need to mog people your age, not oldcels. You pretty surely don't compete from same women.
This.and whites my age are fucking gods.
no at all most people are low to high tier normies i see chads once in a blue moon
Holy fuck no way.In germany chad is average for white people

Of course. But within the same age group there is massive variation. In the shittier school near where I live, as I said, nothing but pimple faced streetwearmaxxing 85IQ mouth breathers, fatcels, junkies, pseudo redneck car tuners - competing for top tier JB stacies. In my actual school it's way different.

Saw 3 caucasian forward grown 14 year old boys with perfect collagen biking together and enjoying youth. Its over

I see people like this:

1- mogs me

2- i'm better looking, but mogs me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Krezo
I mean I’m so ugly that I see 5/10 guys as chadlites

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
2- i'm better looking, but mogs me
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2205 and lorenzo_md
From which part of Germany are you from? @Simone Nobili

Saw 3 caucasian forward grown 14 year old boys with perfect collagen biking together and enjoying youth. Its over
HOLY FUCK THIS IS WHAT I MEAN.I CANT BELIEVE LIFE WHEN I SEE THIS
From which part of Germany are you from? @Simone Nobili
From the west.Its an area called Nord rhein westfalen

I saw the biggest subhuman boy at this rollercoaster park yesterday, looked at him and legit felt bad for him. We were both waiting in line for the rollercoaster. He looked like Eggy. He had wide hips, was fat, crazy recessed face and he looked so sad. Made me feel better about myself not gonna lie.

I saw the biggest subhuman boy at this rollercoaster park yesterday, looked at him and legit felt bad for him. We were both waiting in line for the rollercoaster. He looked like Eggy. He had wide hips, was fat, crazy recessed face and he looked so sad. Made me feel better about myself not gonna lie.
Fuark I know those moments bruh.Honestly I like those moments too.Because it reminds me that life could be way worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fuark I know those moments bruh.Honestly I like those moments too.Because it reminds me that life could be way worse
I feel like alot of people here go too extreme with the blackpill. That's just how I see it honestly.

burgerland is subhuman