Anyone else side profile mogs but front profile kinda trash?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
i read somewhere that front matters the most, and girls judge your front profile the most, because obviously it is your face. My side profile mogs, but my front profile/face is subhuman, sucks man.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
if your side profile is good then front cant be as bad as you make it sound

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and descension
if your side profile is good then front cant be as bad as you make it sound
Screenshot 2024 07 22 054842

my side profile. you would never guessed from this side profile that I would look so subhuman front. I'm afraid to even show my front.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: retardedcel, normie_joe, ambi and 1 other person
ur side profile is meh, why do u think it "mogs" lol
because at least it isn't recessed, or looks shit. It looks normal and healthy, unlike the ones you see online where some dude has a severe recession, or some other fucked up stuff.

also maybe it's because of my severe facial asymmetry, my left side profile is really bad compared to the one I sent above. Making my front looks subhuman.

my left side:

looks kinda bad and ogre.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: retardedcel and ambi
i read somewhere that front matters the most, and girls judge your front profile the most, because obviously it is your face. My side profile mogs, but my front profile/face is subhuman, sucks man.
opposite for me, would rather have a good side profile so i can mog on tinder

View attachment 3044796
my side profile. you would never guessed from this side profile that I would look so subhuman front. I'm afraid to even show my front.

Since you are new I'll give you a pass.

Btw your lower third needs work; it's recessed and it looks like you are jutting.

• +1
Reactions: ambi