Anyone else softly let go from their social circles?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
had friends in high school that didn't softmaxx until recently, but had a better base then I did so now they SMV mog me

I think now they've realised this I've stopped being invited out and one of them didn't even invite me to their relatively large party despite me knowing him for many years

anyone else notice the same? tbh its not too bad because they were never really lifelong friends anyway but still upsets me that the moment your friends think they SMV mog u they don't see the benefit of associating with u. the socialcirclepill is a difficult pill to swallow :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Gaia262, casadebanho and 7 others
tbh I knew this moment was coming, as their bases were better off and it was only a matter of time before I got mogged

but now every time I hang out with them I feel the need to "perform" so that they still feel the urge to keep on inviting me, which needless to say has caused me to act like I'm overcompensating and anxious, compared to a few years ago when the invitation was assumed and I could just be myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mulattomaxxer, thereallegend and 1 other person
Yeah I had friends in ms and they never invited me to anything meanwhile I saw them partying on social media. It felt bad because we were in the same school and they were hanging out with kids from other schools

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Preoximerianas, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
i don't have friends can't relate

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Yeah I had friends in ms and they never invited me to anything meanwhile I saw them partying on social media. It felt bad because we were in the same school and they were hanging out with kids from other schools
seeing them post about it on social media was especially brutal cos it means that theyre not even trying to hide it from you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noprogressno, thereallegend, fjor2096 and 1 other person
I do not agrre with you.
The reason why one may ignore / leave out his old friends is because he may have found people who do more interesting stuff when they go out, or he may be too busy with his LTR or with girls he orbits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, hebbewem, M3R and 1 other person
same cuz im ugly

I do not agrre with you.
The reason why one may ignore / leave out his old friends is because he may have found people who do more interesting stuff when they go out, or he may be too busy with his LTR or with girls he orbits.
the friend group is the same essentially minus myself

and yeah a few of them got into LTRs but I don't see why that should mean not inviting me when they all meet

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
the friend group is the same essentially minus myself

and yeah a few of them got into LTRs but I don't see why that should mean not inviting me when they all meet
I see, nevertheless I mean there may be multiple reasons and one cannot just blame looks

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, hebbewem and lilhorizontal32
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Lorsss, thereallegend and 1 other person
I see, nevertheless I mean there may be multiple reasons and one cannot just blame looks
im not sure what else it could be, because I've known these guys for years, and nothing has really changed, except they got better looking

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and DivineBeing
In my country everyone looks like my avi so no

I only care about preserving my youth and mogging men. Over for my mental health

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
I don't think that it's about the looks. Maybe they thought you are not invested in the friendship, like you don't invite them to things or "go missing" for an extended periods of time. Unless you're below average or straight ugly, looks don't play that big of a part in male relations i've noticed, it's more about common interests and social skills... and maybe status.

this is a product of looks to a very large extent
Yeah, but also the way you speak, what you wear, how you behave and what social life you have.

Also it's important to either find people who are like you or change your lifestyle/attitude to better align with people who you want to be friends with.

Yeah, but also the way you speak, what you wear, how you behave and what social life you have.
cant be this as we were better friends prior to recently.

unless my personality completely changed without me knowing :ROFLMAO:

cant be this as we were better friends prior to recently.

unless my personality completely changed without me knowing :ROFLMAO:
maybe you didn't change and they did. Or after getting older they decided it's not worth it for some reason.

maybe you didn't change and they did. Or after getting older they decided it's not worth it for some reason.
thats literally what this whole thread is about

I don't think that it's about the looks. Maybe they thought you are not invested in the friendship, like you don't invite them to things or "go missing" for an extended periods of time. Unless you're below average or straight ugly, looks don't play that big of a part in male relations i've noticed, it's more about common interests and social skills... and maybe status.
Looks Money Status

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
you're saying that it's looks, when it most likely is something else.
What else could it be if nothing else changed

Maybe they saw through your poor acting. Performing and acting as someone you're not doesn't work long term.
wtf are you talking about. i didnt change the way that I acted UNTIL they stopped inviting me regularly. and I didnt change it that much either, just tried a bit harder to make jokes, to be friendly. it may have been awkward or forced but it really wasnt all that much

Oh hey, it's you again

Thinking back to you talking your friend's gf... Are you starting to see what I mean? You're getting cut off for social reasons

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and mulattomaxxer
Oh hey, it's you again

Thinking back to you talking your friend's gf... Are you starting to see what I mean? You're getting cut off for social reasons
this is definitely part of it.

I think I may have been overcompensating because I see my friends SMV mogging me, but to some extent it is because of looks

this is definitely part of it.

I think I may have been overcompensating because I see my friends SMV mogging me, but to some extent it is because of looks
Confirmation bias

Unless your really ugly they probably haven't cut you off for looks based reasons. As long as your hygiene is good your friends would keep you around, even if your not super attractive.

Have you rejected them alot in the past? Have you done something that could have piss off your friends? Did you ever reach out to your friends to go out?

These things happen, I have drifted away from social circles. You can get a new one.

• +1
Confirmation bias
there's a friend in there who still talks to me and he's never been shallow and has hard mogged me SMV wise the entire time I've known him, while the others had slight-moderate more SMV than me until recently, so I don't think its solely my personality thats causing this

and I'm decently self-aware, and my gut instinct tells me that this is the real reason, so there's that

Have you rejected them alot in the past?
not really tbh, I guess if you mean posting on my snap partying with others than maybe

Have you done something that could have piss off your friends?
definitely have but I wouldn't say its as bad/much worse than what they did to me. guess at the end of the day we can never know for sure

Did you ever reach out to your friends to go out?
a few times, and one of them literally told me not to come out once jfl or they all meet up and post on their stories, and when I ask afterwards how come I wasn't invited they'll say "we didn't think you'd wanna come" "we thought you'd be busy" or "you live so far though" but I'm sort of ignored. its gotten to the point where I don't see the point of inviting them cos it'll probably get turned down

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
not really tbh, I guess if you mean posting on my snap partying with others than maybe

definitely have but I wouldn't say its as bad/much worse than what they did to me. guess at the end of the day we can never know for sure

a few times, and one of them literally told me not to come out once jfl or they all meet up and post on their stories, and when I ask afterwards how come I wasn't invited they'll say "we didn't think you'd wanna come" "we thought you'd be busy" or "you live so far though" but I'm sort of ignored. its gotten to the point where I don't see the point of inviting them cos it'll probably get turned down
It looks like they don't want to hang out with you anymore. Your friendship also sound pretty toxic :soy: (srs though), I would just end contact with them. You will be able to make new friends.

• +1
Yes because I moved fucking countries to where I know basically no one and lost 3 social circles and my entire social life :feelswhy:

It looks like they don't want to hang out with you anymore. Your friendship also sound pretty toxic :soy: (srs though), I would just end contact with them. You will be able to make new friends.
deep down knew that this was the truth. didn't get invited to their most recent party when I've known them for years jfl

and sorta been struggling to make friends, but once I do will likely ditch them, but until then will keep on being on good terms with them as they help in NTmaxxing and occasionally stop me from rotting all day

but appreciate your honesty, about time I heard it from someone tbh

had friends in high school that didn't softmaxx until recently, but had a better base then I did so now they SMV mog me

I think now they've realised this I've stopped being invited out and one of them didn't even invite me to their relatively large party despite me knowing him for many years

anyone else notice the same? tbh its not too bad because they were never really lifelong friends anyway but still upsets me that the moment your friends think they SMV mog u they don't see the benefit of associating with u. the socialcirclepill is a difficult pill to swallow :blackpill::blackpill:
All the people who were my friends in highschool slowly stopped talking to me, most of them unfollowed me from all social media and still follow eachother

Never did anything fucked up to them, I think it's because back in school I was giga autistic, 5'7, skinny and 2.5 PSL

Now that I'm 6'2, 4PSL, above average frame all of them have become super agressive to me, it's sad but that's just how it works

• +1
All the people who were my friends in highschool slowly stopped talking to me, most of them unfollowed me from all social media and still follow eachother

Never did anything fucked up to them, I think it's because back in school I was giga autistic, 5'7, skinny and 2.5 PSL

Now that I'm 6'2, 4PSL, above average frame all of them have become super agressive to me, it's sad but that's just how it works
Weird how sometimes becoming better looking leads to people treating you worse

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
Yes I got stories

• +1
Weird how sometimes becoming better looking leads to people treating you worse
It all comes down to the insecurities we have

At least after all of them switched up on me I realize that they were only my “friends” so they could have a subhuman to mog. Now that I actually mog them they have no interest in hanging with me

positive side is that now women treat me 100x better

• +1
All my friends are dysfunctional in some way, so we're good bedfellows to commiserate.