anyone else struggling with existential questions and the meaning of lie on the regular?

maunchu

maunchu

Diamond
no? i guessed so given most here are just here to fap to chad pictures being the closet faggots they are and some worship billie eilish

nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, fukmylyf and SpearOfOrion

when i was like 20 and thought i was deep for reading camus and sartre, yeah

when i was like 20 and thought i was deep for reading camus and sartre, yeah
you're projecting thinking everyone has a false sense of self-inflation. no, I do have deep thoughts, you see not everyone's an insect like yourself, it's not that crazy to believe some people think more than others.

you're projecting thinking everyone has a false sense of self-inflation. no, I do have deep thoughts, you see not everyone's an insect like yourself, it's not that crazy to believe some people think more than others.

i just don't see the point on thinking about existential questions and the meaning of life. those are questions better left unanswered. it's better to think in terms of practicality. revolution and cultural change are more important that existentialism

I accepted long time ago that there is no meaning and it is counterproductive to be concerned about that.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
i just don't see the point on thinking about existential questions and the meaning of life. those are questions better left unanswered. it's better to think in terms of practicality. revolution and cultural change are more important that existentialism
because im a retard that rots, i don't choose to overthink some of it stems from diagnosed issues. this and i ldar, so not much to do.
what can i already think about, kpop and twitter cancer?

I used to constantly but I realized it was a waste of my time and energy. I'm still not convinced life is real.

Been diagnosed with depression and my therapist says I might have schizophrenia but they aren't sure yet.

because im a retard that rots, i don't choose to overthink some of it stems from diagnosed issues. this and i ldar, so not much to do.
what can i already think about, kpop and twitter cancer?

i ldar also and have plenty of diagnosed mental disorders as well. what i do is read a lot of specialized literature on psychology, genetics, law, math, etc things im interested in. i also watch a lot of cinema. one thing you can try is picking a topic then getting really good at it. german idealism, classic literature, science, programming, etc. something that builds you up.