Anyone else the ugliest in the family?

sksksksk78

sksksksk78

Iron
Out of 5 kids and 2 parents IM THE UGLIEST ONE NIGGA. My face is subhuman compared to my family. Mom - HTB, Dad - MTN (HTN in prime), brother1 - HTN, Brother 2 - High MTN, TWIN BROTHER - MTN , Sister - MTB, then there’s me. LTN. Some days I look human but I literally can’t stand being mogged FOREVER by my family all because of some shitty genetics. Thanks dad for my fucked up eye area and bone structure! Thanks mom for the horrible skin and teeth that make me look British! It’s like they both don’t share a good feature PSL wise and the worst possible combination of the two made me! I’m also the second born twin brother so a lot of my T got pumped to him in the womb. When I’m in public with them Im not even a human compared to them. I went to the store with my HTN brother and twin and some lady asked if THEY were twins. Not ME and MY TWIN. It’s like I am LITERALLY INVISIBLE TO EVERYONE MAN ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
True. I’m the ugliest, dumbest and least valued

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Esteban1997, Juandigomigo22 and 1 other person
im only-child

True. I’m the ugliest, dumbest and least valued
Genetic determinism is a bitch. Already blackpilled my twin brother because he doesn’t seem to understand that people treat me and him way differently. Like I got made fun of in high school and he was social and pretty well known

im the best looking at mtn, so in a way i should be grateful for my situation

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Dm a pic of your mom I’m tryna see something

How is ur twin mtn but u ltn

How is ur twin mtn but u ltn
Cuz his face is just better. My eyes are more downturned and my face is more asymmetrical. He mogs me in all ways man. (My face is more lean and I look more youthful so I mog him in those little departments)

Cuz his face is just better. My eyes are more downturned and my face is more asymmetrical. He mogs me in all ways man. (My face is more lean and I look more youthful so I mog him in those little departments)
atleast ur family not ugly so u know u have potential. Are u soft maxxed.

Out of 5 kids and 2 parents IM THE UGLIEST ONE NIGGA. My face is subhuman compared to my family. Mom - HTB, Dad - MTN (HTN in prime), brother1 - HTN, Brother 2 - High MTN, TWIN BROTHER - MTN , Sister - MTB, then there’s me. LTN. Some days I look human but I literally can’t stand being mogged FOREVER by my family all because of some shitty genetics. Thanks dad for my fucked up eye area and bone structure! Thanks mom for the horrible skin and teeth that make me look British! It’s like they both don’t share a good feature PSL wise and the worst possible combination of the two made me! I’m also the second born twin brother so a lot of my T got pumped to him in the womb. When I’m in public with them Im not even a human compared to them. I went to the store with my HTN brother and twin and some lady asked if THEY were twins. Not ME and MY TWIN. It’s like I am LITERALLY INVISIBLE TO EVERYONE MAN ITS OVER
How tf ur twin brother better than u😂😂😂

How tf ur twin brother better than u😂😂😂
CAUSE MY GENETICS ARE SHIT AND HIS ARE BETTER HIS FACE IS BETTER TO LOOK AT I LOOK AT OLD PICTURES WHEN WE WERE KIDS AND I LIKE LOOKING AT HIS FACE MORE

I thought twins looked exactly alike

Whatever the looks are, they all have way better dating lives than me, it’s so brutal.

It’s weird with my sister. We have the same parents, DNA tested, but we have totally different coloring and don’t look alike. So some people think she’s my girlfriend. There have been times when we were out somewhere and I get all these IOIs and people making comments, even she notices.

I mog my brother on height, skin and hair, leanness, face is close enough. And he has said basically that I mog him. But he mogs me hard on NT and voice, frame and body, masculinity, and most importantly he has always been around girls his type, whereas I was in pretty extreme reclusion for almost my entire 20s. If it’s a competition then I can cope with that my league is above his, I don’t know if he could get some of the girls that I did back in the day. But that was almost 10 years ago, now it’s borderline over for me while he has a girlfriend who he’s really happy with.

My parents both look almost top tier for their age, it’s a massive white pill for me and I also eat healthier than they did. Online dating is easy mode for them. Especially my mom and my sister, whenever they’ve been on it they get hundreds of matches in no time, it’s exactly like the experiments on here.

Whatever the looks are, they all have way better dating lives than me, it’s so brutal.

It’s weird with my sister. We have the same parents, DNA tested, but we have totally different coloring and don’t look alike. So some people think she’s my girlfriend. There have been times when we were out somewhere and I get all these IOIs and people making comments, even she notices.

I mog my brother on height, skin and hair, leanness, face is close enough. And he has said basically that I mog him. But he mogs me hard on NT and voice, frame and body, masculinity, and most importantly he has always been around girls his type, whereas I was in pretty extreme reclusion for almost my entire 20s. If it’s a competition then I can cope with that my league is above his, I don’t know if he could get some of the girls that I did back in the day. But that was almost 10 years ago, now it’s borderline over for me while he has a girlfriend who he’s really happy with.

My parents both look almost top tier for their age, it’s a massive white pill for me and I also eat healthier than they did. Online dating is easy mode for them. Especially my mom and my sister, whenever they’ve been on it they get hundreds of matches in no time, it’s exactly like the experiments on here.
At least you get IOIs. I’ve prob gotten about 5 in my entire life. Ur probably decent looking too so u might just be a mentalcel. I’m not tryna invalidate what ur saying tho. I’m the only one in my entire family that hasn’t went on a date or even a chance so I relate with u there. Im also the least NT (giga autist) and I have a hard time socializing and making connections normally. It’s tough being the one in the family that’s looked down on and seen as lesser than them. It’s really annoying being in public with my brothers and being mogged in every way. There was an old lady tho one time (subhuman don’t care though) who said me and my brother are very handsome to my face when I was by myself it’s prob cope tho and she just felt bad or sum

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
At least you get IOIs. I’ve prob gotten about 5 in my entire life. Ur probably decent looking too so u might just be a mentalcel. I’m not tryna invalidate what ur saying tho. I’m the only one in my entire family that hasn’t went on a date or even a chance so I relate with u there. Im also the least NT (giga autist) and I have a hard time socializing and making connections normally. It’s tough being the one in the family that’s looked down on and seen as lesser than them. It’s really annoying being in public with my brothers and being mogged in every way. There was an old lady tho one time (subhuman don’t care though) who said me and my brother are very handsome to my face when I was by myself it’s prob cope tho and she just felt bad or sum

Ya, I’m at least MTN facially plus several massive halos, I’m also aging very well for 30. But trust me, I’m not doing any better than you. I was a massive mentalcel autist growing up, always had a hard time making male friends as well, I’m still like a teenager to people. I made a lot of progress from 20-25, then lost all of it and now my status, mental state, proximity, logistics, and just luck are all zeroed out. All of which are 100% necessary for seriously attracting girls in my experience. I don’t go out, so I’ve met 2 girls in the past several years that I felt a spark with, and I know when there’s a spark, one was a nurse in a hospital when I almost died and the other moved across the country right after we met. Like I’m not allowed to just meet a girl normally and get a decent chance with her. Everything has to be abnormal for me and this isn’t just with girls.

Stuff that happened in my early 20s and even my recent HTB/Stacylite matches show me all this potential that good things can happen for me, they did in the past, they are not happening now. I know what I’m missing and it sucks. It’s like the universe is reaching out to me, treat in hand, so I reach for it but just get slapped instead. Even when I was getting laid, it was constant flaking and logistical hangups, it’s like I have some weird curse. Very specific things happened to make me feel that way.

So I could and should be in an LTR at this age, but nope. And this gets harder as you get older. My sister and her fiancé came over last weekend, I got lifemogged. They’re getting married in January and I don’t have a date for their wedding. It’s just depressing.

Apparently I am the best looking of 4 sons I dont believe it

You shouldn't be if you're on this forum and leanmaxxed.

Ya, I’m at least MTN facially plus several massive halos, I’m also aging very well for 30. But trust me, I’m not doing any better than you. I was a massive mentalcel autist growing up, always had a hard time making male friends as well, I’m still like a teenager to people. I made a lot of progress from 20-25, then lost all of it and now my status, mental state, proximity, logistics, and just luck are all zeroed out. All of which are 100% necessary for seriously attracting girls in my experience. I don’t go out, so I’ve met 2 girls in the past several years that I felt a spark with, and I know when there’s a spark, one was a nurse in a hospital when I almost died and the other moved across the country right after we met. Like I’m not allowed to just meet a girl normally and get a decent chance with her. Everything has to be abnormal for me and this isn’t just with girls.

Stuff that happened in my early 20s and even my recent HTB/Stacylite matches show me all this potential that good things can happen for me, they did in the past, they are not happening now. I know what I’m missing and it sucks. It’s like the universe is reaching out to me, treat in hand, so I reach for it but just get slapped instead. Even when I was getting laid, it was constant flaking and logistical hangups, it’s like I have some weird curse. Very specific things happened to make me feel that way.

So I could and should be in an LTR at this age, but nope. And this gets harder as you get older. My sister and her fiancé came over last weekend, I got lifemogged. They’re getting married in January and I don’t have a date for their wedding. It’s just depressing.
Damn ur lucky you’ve even had sex tho

• +1
Reactions: Whatever