Anyone else think this slut looks worse in the “after” picture?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
IMG 2386

She looks worse as a tan athletic slut than she did before

Why is that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, noonespecial, Devilla and 7 others
It doesn’t matter, you wouldn’t get a chance with the before and also not with the after. Keep rotting on incel forums making your 66‘000th post, loser

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, shitskinism, liberiangrimreaper and 10 others
It doesn’t matter, you wouldn’t get a chance with the before and also not with the after. Keep rotting on uncle forums making your 66‘000th post, loser
Uncle forms 😭 illiterate old sack of shit

• JFL
Reactions: shitskinism, Alt Number 3, N1666 and 5 others
Uncle forms 😭 illiterate old sack of shit
You’re in your 40‘s while I’m in my 20‘s, so over for your old ass, keep posting here, you will soon reach the 66 K posts, you socially anxious loser.

Old fart never heart of auto correct, he probably also thinks English is my first language because he doesn’t know there’s a world outside of America LMAOOO

• JFL
Reactions: hardRscreamer, jué, iloveboobs and 2 others
She was hotter before, yeah

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
You’re in your 40‘s while I’m in my 20‘s, so over for your old ass, keep posting here, you will soon reach the 66 K posts, you socially anxious loser.
None of that is true. You’re an aging balding grumpy lump of shit on the sidewalk who gets mad at any young guy like me who has fun. It’s okay, gramps, just get some oatmeal and look at your photo books remembering when you were still able to use your dick, old fart.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué, Alt Number 3, N1666 and 2 others
she is way hotter in the after pic wdym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, isis_Bleach, sickdawgie and 5 others
Looks hotter now mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardRscreamer, iloveboobs, Suns9999 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and iblamehumphrey
None of that is true. You’re an aging balding grumpy lump of shit on the sidewalk who gets mad at any young guy like me who has fun. It’s okay, gramps, just get some oatmeal and look at your photo books remembering when you were still able to use your dick, old fart.
Im JFL-reacting your posts, but not because you’re funny, but because I’m laughing with you, I’m actually laughing at you. Just so you know.

PS: I know your past posts on other forums, I know you have social anxiety and don’t even leave your house without having a panic attack :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: hardRscreamer and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
No she looks too “instagrammy”
I'm never on insta so I don't associate the look with the app if that makes sense, makes you a bit biased. She looks hotter after. She looks healthy, not some hardcore gymrat.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
No she looks way better in the after but it just be body halo. She had a good base to begin with. Pig pheno looks good at really any bodyfat level. Looks like a stereotypical low class blonde slut. Not my top but very high sex appeal.

Dude is an ethnic manlet too, respect

• JFL
Reactions: jué
Im JFL-reacting your posts, but not because you’re funny, but because I’m laughing with you, I’m actually laughing at you. Just so you know.

PS: I know your past posts on other forums, I know you have social anxiety and don’t even leave your house without having a panic attack :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Damn you spend a lot of time on the internet if you know that much little buddy, you gotta go out there and fuck some pussy every once in awhile like me haha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Dude is smart. You can tell by the before pic he was always jacked. But I bet he couldn't pull thin women so he did the next best thing and got himself a chubby girl who was on a health kick.

Dude is smart. You can tell by the before pic he was always jacked. But I bet he couldn't pull thin women so he did the next best thing and got himself a chubby girl who was on a health kick.
I just know he loves to stick his thumb in her asshole when he fucks her. He wants the things I want

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
She's one of those cute chubby girls with potential. The fact the weight loss narrowed her shoulders shows how much extra fat can failo a woman to the point it goes to their underarms and pushes them out giving them a higher bideltoid width. Afterwards you can see how small her bone structure actually is. Cankles gone but her broad hips remained.

Gonna start chubby White girl maxxing fellas

She's one of those cute chubby girls with potential. The fact the weight loss narrowed her shoulders shows how much extra fat can failo a woman to the point it goes to their underarms and pushes them out giving them a higher bideltoid width. Afterwards you can see how small her bone structure actually is. Cankles gone but her broad hips remained.

Gonna start chubby Nordic girl maxxing fellas
Fat on women looks good sometimes but fat on men always looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey and Henry Rollins
Muscles and low bodyfat isnt attractive

I agree wholeheartedly but I also feel like she has to weigh significantly less than me. With him being her height practically the before pic of her was probably near his weight

She's ugly to me, she looks Slavic, half Nordic half Mongolian... bad aesthetic combination, they look like aliens.

Fat is feminine, the only place you can store fat that isn't feminine is the gut and it looks like shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
she looks shit in both yeA. all that effort she put in but cant escape her shit unfeminine genetics. but i do like a nice fat bloated ass and thighs and big bloated titties idk why.

is OP gay or simply retarded?

Maybe you're out of shape so the right one looks too intimidating. That's also why a lot of users here are paedophiles and want a 13 year old girl that they can dominate.