Anyone else too intimidating? My social failures

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Lookswise, I'm unapproachable. Muscular (average frame), high FWHR, big crooked nose, balding, and something about my eye area also looks low trust. Generally ugly imo.

Behaviorally, I am stand-offish around people I don't know. I don't have much to say nor do I know how to spark anything up. However, I often speak strongly, and I look people in the eyes. When I work on group projects, I tend to be the one in charge, I usually have the best ideas, and generally I lead well if I want to. I judge people openly and don't hide it well. I frown a lot tbqh. I look 5 years older than my age.

People assume I have too much work to do, so they don't invite me places (classmates in high school have told me this, they thought I was some ambitious 80-hour workweek kind of guy who would always turn down invitations). All my friendships in the past were based on working towards a common goal or sharing ideas with each other, occasionally doing prank calls and uploading online. Now in college, I'm just not party material, I didn't learn how to have fun earlier in life, so nothing's really happening now. I dated one girl for a while and she clearly liked me, she eventually ignored me cuz I lied to her about something, and cuz I was clueless sexually. First year in college, I met some people, but they excluded me socially and it was clear as sunshine they thought of me as a lesser person. I got mocked sometimes "You don't have a life outside of school bro" etc. Eventually I stopped talking to them. I dated a couple girls from Tinder for a while, one girl from work went on a date with me, another I met at the store also gave me her number (turns out she had a boyfriend). I asked one girl out last October in one of my classes before getting blackpilled, she actually accepted, but clearly because she was afraid of me. She never talked to me again. They ALL ended up ignoring me. The girl I dated for 3 weeks, ended up dating a fucking twink looking guy, skinny fat and looks super beta.

Anyone else with these kinds of issues?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, jefferson, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
Ugliness is the father of Intimidation

• +1
Reactions: chadisnow and Deleted member 611
im intimidating to people in school, but not to adults

I use my autism to intimidate people at gym and work

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 206, kobecel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Older people love me, and I usually help out my older neighbors and we do favors for each other, share meals and shit. It's people my age I can't fucking talk to.

?? :chad: Chad only needs to be present to be intimidating
I'm not ugly enough to be intimidating. Gl guys can't be intimidating, least to me. Only giga niggers and ugly ogres

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I'm not ugly enough to be intimidating. Gl guys can't be intimidating, least to me. Only giga niggers and ugly ogres
Alexjonescels are intimidating

If ur happy with life it’s fine bro, if your arnt then that’s a different story
Cuz they think cuz ur a kid u ain’t gonna do shit. They think just cuz of some law they are protected

I have anal cancer

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I had the opposite problem when I was a kid I looked really low T and non intimidating so I was a easy target for alot of bullies. I don't know about now.

@extreme-overthinker was the first one to make me aware of this.

20190226 110650

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I look very unapproachable. High FWHR with thick, lowset eyebrows. Dark coloring. I used to get told my resting face looked "serious" or "angry."
Older people love me, and I usually help out my older neighbors and we do favors for each other, share meals and shit. It's people my age I can't fucking talk to.

This is also relatable

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
ngl I've been told a few times that I look intimidating or that I look like I'm about to fight someone but I don't see it

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I look very unapproachable. High FWHR with thick, lowset eyebrows. Dark coloring. I used to get told my resting face looked "serious" or "angry."
Dude this whole high prenatal T thing only exacerbates your genetic ugliness or good looks. If you're ugly it makes you creepy and terrorist looking (I've also been told I give off white guy terrorist vibes), if you're good looking it makes you Chad and successful.

Dude this whole high prenatal T thing only exacerbates your genetic ugliness or good looks. If you're ugly it makes you creepy and terrorist looking (I've also been told I give off white guy terrorist vibes), if you're good looking it makes you Chad and successful.
Coulda been worse for me, I'm not that ugly objectively. I just wish I looked higher trust because I think it's hurt a lot of my relationships with friends and women

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Coulda been worse for me, I'm not that ugly objectively. I just wish I looked higher trust because I think it's hurt a lot of my relationships with friends and women
Objectively speaking I'm not ugly ugly, as evidenced by some girls having interest in me and people seeing me as "successful before he even succeeded in anything". But it's enough to make people not want to befriend me or associate with me.

I think i do tbh

Watch this guy he talks about looking intimidating

Watch this guy he talks about looking intimidating

I watch his videos a lot tbh. His problem is his nasolabial folds, all his rejections were related to it in some way

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
i‘ve bugeyes, very pale skin (terrible coloring,not the healthy looking paleness) and a scary smile

i got told i look like a psycho from male friends . My ex reminded me i look like a clown when I smile.

Some statusmaxxed chadlite at my college said I don‘t look like someone who‘d enjoy parties and drink alcohol. Means im ugly

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
JFL at your normie problems, just get some social anxiety pills and act normie. You'll be fine.

JFL at your normie problems, just get some social anxiety pills and act normie. You'll be fine.
Normies don't have these problems. I could go deeper as to why I've failed so bad socially but it's not the point of this thread