Anyone else try to be invisible on purpose?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I legit wear a hoddie 24/7 outside and always wear something that covers a part of my face, as well as always putting my head down or look at my phone for no reason outside

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, greywind, Underdog9494 and 5 others
Yes ive been humiliated too much in life i need a break from that

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Underdog9494, scrunchables and 1 other person
Yes ive been humiliated too much in life i need a break from that
Same, I go to uni in a city and instead of walking confidently outside, I put my head down and put my hoodie up

• +1
Reactions: greywind, scrunchables and galvin8101
Damn, this is kinda relatable

Not that I hate people but I hate my community and where I live. Can’t wait to go to college and have some fun for once

used to

• +1
Reactions: greywind, cooldude1231 and PlayersGetPlayed

• +1
Reactions: piec
I don’t even need to try to be invisible , I just simply don’t exist

• +1
Reactions: greywind, iblamechico and Zenis
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis
How do is stop doing this? I feel like this is negativity effecting my life massively
I went to therapy for body dysmorphia and took medication. I'm guessing you don't wanna do all that. It will probably take a long time but practice walking around without the hood, not turning away/putting head down when walking past strangers etc.

eventually you'll realise it's better to have the cold depressing truth be realised by everyone, that you are not chad. Don't hide it.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, scrunchables and Zenis
I went to therapy for body dysmorphia and took medication. I'm guessing you don't wanna do all that. It will probably take a long time but practice walking around without the hood, not turning away/putting head down when walking past strangers etc.

eventually you'll realise it's better to have the cold depressing truth be realised by everyone, that you are not chad. Don't hide it.
No shit I’m not chad that’s why I hide my face

If I’m not beautiful I would rather be invisible, if I was Chad I would show my face 24/7. I would post on social media and shit as well

• +1
Reactions: greywind, scrunchables and sickdawgie
No shit I’m not chad that’s why I hide my face

If I’m not beautiful I would rather be invisible, if I was Chad I would show my face 24/7. I would post on social media and shit as well
i'm just saying, I used to fraud by sucking in my cheeks, hiding with a hood. But at this point I only want the ugly truth to be known by all. Maybe you will come to the same conclusion.

Gotta do what you gotta do to cope for the time being though.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, scrunchables and Zenis
i'm just saying, I used to fraud by sucking in my cheeks, hiding with a hood. But at this point I only want the ugly truth to be known by all. Maybe you will come to the same conclusion.

Gotta do what you gotta do to cope for the time being though.
Damn you were just like me bro, I do the exact same thing right now. I mean it’s not an ugly truth as most people aren’t chad, it’s just acceptance rather then trying to hide your idenitt cause your not Chad, it’s like I’m ashamed of not being a genatic miracle

• +1
Reactions: greywind and sickdawgie
JFL at trying and not already being