Anyone else very charismatic when drunk but extremely awkward when sober?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
me tbh

life of the party when I drink but very awkward stuttering and mumbling when sober. not sure if this can be fixed tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, amorfati, Deleted member 3270 and 6 others
Guy just discovered inhibition

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, ezio6, datboijj and 6 others
i'm pretty sure you're not charismatic when you are drunk bro

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
i'm pretty sure you're not charismatic when you are drunk bro
nah man friends have commented on it as well. have better conversations in general and a lot better with girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Selinity, metagross and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity, datboijj, Mongrelcel and 3 others
nah man friends have commented on it as well. people treat me better, laugh at my jokes, and a lot better at picking up girls
same. It really is just the less inhibition & extra dopamine that puts you in a good mood

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and lilhorizontal32
same. It really is just the less inhibition & extra dopamine that puts you in a good mood
yeah need to figure out how to do it naturally

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
How many slays?

Yes, except I'm not awkward when sober but I do get boring (emotionless, never laughing, and too lazy to talk).

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
A similar thing happens when im on nofap or extremely tired

• +1
Probably most people think the same as you OP.

• +1
Reactions: N1c
Jfl it loosens you and makes you more sociable, has to be a significant amount though

True, sober me can't to talk to anybody without being weird but once I went to a party drank a lot of alcohol and kissed 4 good looking girls. (Didn't have sex because we were all 16 and mostly virgins and I don't want to lose my virginity in a random party)

• +1
Probably most people think the same as you OP.
you reckon? cos in my eyes most people dont get any more charismatic, they are just willing to say stuff that they wouldnt have otherwise.

for me my overall ability to express my social skills becomes better, better delivery when talking, better inflections and way less fidgety & calm etc.

True, sober me can't to talk to anybody without being weird but once I went to a party drank a lot of alcohol and kissed 4 good looking girls. (Didn't have sex because we were all 16 and mostly virgins and I don't want to lose my virginity in a random party)
what parts of your behaviour changed when you got drunk?

I am introverted sober and even worse while being drunk. I hate parties. The only time when I am ok, is when I meet with 2-3 close friends at max or I am 1vs1 with a girl.

• +1
what parts of your behaviour changed when you got drunk?
My anxiety was 0 so I could talk much easely with people without being scared. Turnes out if I'm not scared it's pretty good to talk to me

• +1