Anyone else wakes up with the thought: 'I am an ugly subhuman, it's over'

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Every day this is the first though I have and then I immediately have no interest in the day anymore, stay in bed as long as possible, and just rot away the whole day since everything is meaningless.

What's the point in living when you are a deformed subhuman? I will never have friends, never have a girlfriend, never have a family, nothing.

life is meaningless when you are this ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Akhi, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Darkeningstar and 2 others
water nigga, we're all insecure here

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I will never recover from my childhood

• So Sad
No trans no care

• WTF
Every day this is the first though I have and then I immediately have no interest in the day anymore, stay in bed as long as possible, and just rot away the whole day since everything is meaningless.

What's the point in living when you are a deformed subhuman? I will never have friends, never have a girlfriend, never have a family, nothing.

life is meaningless when you are this ugly
been there done that , its just a phase ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and MoggerGaston
Thats just cucked low t behavior

• So Sad
Lately I've been sleeping very deeply, like I'm almost surprised to wake up. And then yes, I'm not a subhuman but since I worry that it's over for me I almost immediately start lamenting my current situation, wishing I could wake up in 2014-2015, 2019, or even 2023, another chance to redo all the shit that got me to this point. I am so stuck in the past.

• So Sad
i wake up with the thought that i have to put energy into not thinking about my oneitis

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Darkeningstar
Used to I guess during high school and was pretty much the biggest loser, but that's too young since I have no real-world experiences yet

• So Sad
Used to I guess during high school and was pretty much the biggest loser, but that's too young since I have no real-world experiences yet
life after high-school doesn't change. Looks are just as important.

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.