Anyone else want to find reasons to kill people like Batman

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
I want to beat the fuck out of someone to death with my fists but not like some innocent dude but like some pedophile that rapes kids that deserves it so it gives me a valid reason like stone-cold Dexter vigilante style

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Darkeningstar, Gonthar and 7 others
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
My hatred for human life has subsided for the time being. I would like to take this wonderful opportunity to say I value human life, and I would not like to beat anyone to death with my fists. I do not condone violence

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, glizzygnasher68 and Jova
I want to beat the fuck out of someone to death with my fists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, kviijjjjj, Chinacurry and 7 others
@DalitBoss who da fuck unbanned this nigga ban him

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and DalitBoss
Pedophiles, people that mug seniors, monkey like rapists etc

They should let the public go free use on them

• +1
Reactions: Jova, lemonnz and nword49
Pedophiles, people that mug seniors, monkey like rapists etc

They should let the public go free use on them
When I made this thread I lost in rocket league and I got mad and wanted to kill someone I’m no longer evil. However rapists, pedophiles and those who take advantage of the weak/general scum of the earth should still die painfully

• +1
Reactions: Jova and DalitBoss
I want to beat the fuck out of someone to death with my fists but not like some innocent dude but like some pedophile that rapes kids that deserves it so it gives me a valid reason like stone-cold Dexter vigilante style
There will never be a true reason for you as a human to kill another human. It’s purely barbaric and evil, no matter who you kill. You’re not God so why try to play as it?

• +1
There will never be a true reason for you as a human to kill another human. It’s purely barbaric and evil, no matter who you kill. You’re not God so why try to play as it?
Shut up nigga I lost in rocket league and made this thread to vent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, liberiangrimreaper and cannotbeasked
Dude sex offender registries give away addresses of sex offenders. I used this a while back to try and fuck when I was 13 but the woman that greeted me just slammed the door in my face

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and Jova
Fuckin philosopher ass nigga I will kill you irl fight me

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and liberiangrimreaper
Dude sex offender registries give away addresses of sex offenders. I used this a while back to try and fuck when I was 13 but the woman that greeted me just slammed the door in my face
LOL WHAT THE FUCK

• +1
Batman doesn't kill people. That's kind of the point of his character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and Imretarded?
Do you know who I am nigga. 100k bo7
Best of 7? Nobody has time for that bullshit

1,000,000 bo1 and whoever loses sells their family lineage to lifetime slave work

• JFL
Best of 7? Nobody has time for that bullshit

1,000,000 bo1 and whoever loses sells their family lineage to lifetime slave work
What’s ur height and weight I need to know what I’m in for

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Jova
Go after left wing politicians.

• +1
incel rambles at 2am

I want to kick someone in the balls like the Joker

Same, i wanna rape foids. But i dont need a reason. Im just pure evil.
IN MINECRAFT OF COURSE

• Ugh..
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I thought you wanted to kill Batman when I read the title, not kill people in his style

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You could become like one of those real-life vigilantes and go around, wearing a mask, delivering justice.

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and nword49
just joking

Why aren’t you debloating and losing weight?
Setting the world record for highest bf%, I’m shooting for 90%

Jokes aside, other than feeling like shit and wanting to die I’ve been seeing some progress, it’s gonna take a really long time to get to 12% tho, hopefully I’ll be around chadlite

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Nah I don’t need a reason 99% of the time and if I do I target sluts

Setting the world record for highest bf%, I’m shooting for 90%

Jokes aside, other than feeling like shit and wanting to die I’ve been seeing some progress, it’s gonna take a really long time to get to 12% tho, hopefully I’ll be around chadlite
good luck boyo