Anyone else watch starwars lore videos on youtube?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
But even really like starwars. But the shit is so entertaining to my autistic ass brain

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Madridista and sickdawgie
Too autistic for me.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Reasonable

I can get spergy as fuck over certain topics
Were you diagnosed with autism or do you thrown the word around to describe certain weird characteristics that you have?

Were you diagnosed with autism or do you thrown the word around to describe certain weird characteristics that you have?
Diagnosed aspergers and ADD

Dont have much issues socializing and making friends with NTs. But I get weirdly obsessed with weird shit and have odd thought patterns

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Madridista
sometimes

• JFL
sometimes
I like the AnElegantWeapon channel too… I don’t usually give a shit about sabers but watching him explain the lore and different sabers is like an asmr to me

Diagnosed aspergers and ADD

Dont have much issues socializing and making friends with NTs. But I get weirdly obsessed with weird shit and have odd thought patterns
I see. Have you ever acted spergy in front of your neurotypical friends? What did you do?

• +1
I see. Have you ever acted spergy in front of your neurotypical friends? What did you do?
Meh, not really because Im quite comfortable with them and dont need to act more NT than I am.

Its usually around strangers that I can fuckup by giving spergy responses and not understand their cues.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista