Anyone else who is seeminlgy immune to nictoine?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
I've never gotten a nicotine buzz in my life, and I don't understand why. For some context, I'm not what a regular smoker ag , but I've have tried cigarettes and vapes many times.

Mostly, I do it because I like the smell/taste and the social component. When I started I didn't know most people feel a "buzz" from it. I still remember my friends talking about how much stronger one vape hit over another, trying it, and feeling utterly confused. To me it's always felt like inhaling flavoured water vapour.

I know it's not a built up tolerance since even at the start it's been like this And I'm not even a habitual smoker. I've tried all thr brands. Davidoff, Malibu, GoldFlake,Dunhill. I also dont think I'm not inhaling wrong in any way. I've tried hard to feel something, inhaling and holding it until no smoke comes out

Is it possible to be naturally immune to nicotine? Is there anything I could do/am doing wrong? Or should I just give up trying? Also is the buzz exaggerated and maybe I'm expecting something that doesn't really exist? Am I alone in this or can anyone relate?

@MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444 @TechnoBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, noobs, ChadL1te and 8 others
I've never actually heard of this. I smoked a cigarette for the first time when I was like 16 or 17 and I was already a weed smoker by this point. I smoked it like a joint and didn't realize you're not supposed to smoke them the same way and I ended up throwing up and having the biggest head rush of my entire life up until that point.

Vapes won't really give you that head rush in the same way. Are you sure you're inhaling it or are you just taking small drags and quickly blowing them out?

I used to smoke short Marlboro reds and I'd sometimes take the filter off or shorten it with a knife and that always got me where I needed to be but then again, I was never a huge smoker to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, Suns9999, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
I've never actually heard of this. I smoked a cigarette for the first time when I was like 16 or 17 and I was already a weed smoker by this point. I smoked it like a joint and didn't realize you're not supposed to smoke them the same way and I ended up throwing up and having the biggest head rush of my entire life up until that point.

Vapes won't really give you that head rush in the same way. Are you sure you're inhaling it or are you just taking small drags and quickly blowing them out?

I used to smoke short Marlboro reds and I'd sometimes take the filter off or shorten it with a knife and that always got me where I needed to be but then again, I was never a huge smoker to begin with.
I'll ask my friend to teach me how to inhale it properly then. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Suns9999, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Try nicotine pouches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyGone, watah, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
I've never gotten a nicotine buzz in my life, and I don't understand why. For some context, I'm not what a regular smoker ag , but I've have tried cigarettes and vapes many times.

Mostly, I do it because I like the smell/taste and the social component. When I started I didn't know most people feel a "buzz" from it. I still remember my friends talking about how much stronger one vape hit over another, trying it, and feeling utterly confused. To me it's always felt like inhaling flavoured water vapour.

I know it's not a built up tolerance since even at the start it's been like this And I'm not even a habitual smoker. I've tried all thr brands. Davidoff, Malibu, GoldFlake,Dunhill. I also dont think I'm not inhaling wrong in any way. I've tried hard to feel something, inhaling and holding it until no smoke comes out

Is it possible to be naturally immune to nicotine? Is there anything I could do/am doing wrong? Or should I just give up trying? Also is the buzz exaggerated and maybe I'm expecting something that doesn't really exist? Am I alone in this or can anyone relate?

@MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444 @TechnoBoss
felt the same till i tried a cigar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Jason Voorhees and Suns9999
nicotine doesn’t do shit to me either

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Jason Voorhees
bigger hits/stronger tobacco/more inhaling

smoking hookah gives the biggest head buzz from my experience, ive never smoked cigarettes though

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Same, but maybe because I’ve only ever smoked darts and stuff when I’m drunk

• +1
Yes, I didn't get much effects from cigarettes either, I tried snuff tobacco, snorted it like it was cocaine or something and felt a mild buzz, but it wasn't very pleasant - there was some stimulation, but also a feeling of anxiety and restlessness, I felt that I couldn't find my place or didn't know what to do. Caffeine for example causes similar effects, but the anxiety and restlessness is combined with a feeling of pleasure, excitement, like something amazing is about to happen soon and it's just enjoyable to do anything.

• +1
Kind of similar but idk if has something to do with alcohol as I only smoke when drinking and then go on to not remember what a nicotine rush feels like

• +1
I can get the buzz to a very weak extent, not nearly the intensity as people usually describe, and I’m also completely immune to getting addicted to it, i quit smoking and vaping cold turkey with zero cravings whatsoever

Damn I actually feel sorry for you, you are missing out

I understand being immune to the effects of coffee or something, I’ve never felt the apparent energizing effects of coffee I just like the taste but being immune to the effects of nicotine sounds terrible

Smoking is one of the great joys of life

What you can do is rip a vape back to back to back until you feel it. I've done it like 15 times before to get a good head rush or maybe try strong nicotine pouches. Can start with 6mg but they have 8mg, 10, 12, 15+. Depends where you live how high they sell. I like tobaccoless the ones the most.

You can take a bong rip of tobacco which can be nice just be careful to not do too much or you might get burned or shocked or some shit lmao

It hits way harder when you're drunk or on something else

I never could feel the effects on nicotine or caffeine

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
I never could feel the effects on nicotine or caffeine
I’ve never tried any of those but I wonder why that is. I’ve heard from smokers that the first few times they smoke they feel fine and don’t get addicted but then the next time their body suddenly craves it constantly

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I’ve never tried any of those but I wonder why that is. I’ve heard from smokers that the first few times they smoke they feel fine and don’t get addicted but then the next time their body suddenly craves it constantly
Maybe I didn't take enough. I just tried nicotine gum as smoking is very low class and I don't want to minimize my status or whatever.

As for caffeine, it just plain doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Maybe I didn't take enough. I just tried nicotine gum as smoking is very low class and I don't want to minimize my status or whatever.

As for caffeine, it just plain doesn't work.
Maybe you just have superior genes to addiction bhai

• So Sad
Its a very small feeling esp from vapes, just like a tiny little rush. Try pouches though. Different ballpark

Me. I started smoking at 13 and kept smoking a lot until 18. Then I quit for seven years, cold turkey. Then I smoked on and off from 25 through 27, though I did smoke one last time on 31 December 2023. Since then, I have not touched a single cigarette. Caffeine doesn't affect me either, seemingly. I can just doze off to sleep. I'm thinking I'm immune to addictive things. It makes me want to try heroin just so I can prove to myself I won't get addicted after an injection. Got told by everyone that it's absolutely retarded for me to think that though.

• +1
It makes me want to try heroin just so I can prove to myself I won't get addicted after an injection. Got told by everyone that it's absolutely retarded for me to think that though.
It's a big difference really 😕

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Try some strong white pouches and don’t take it out for an hour