Reactions: try2beme
Screenshot 20240617 032819 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I really want to date a rape victim. It would be hot as fuck

Fuck that I’d rather be incel for life than date a rape victim

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Dude is jealous i was molested by a woman and not my brother, u brag about ur brother raping u multiple times on here now u need to farm me explaining my story to someone after stalking me for 7 hrs straight
Nobody talks about that gay shit but you buddy. My brother is dead while your sister is coming to molest you after her vacation. You couldn't go to a vacation because your mother doesn't love you. Jfl at bragging about being sexually abused btw! :lul: How desperate are you for validation??

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Nobody talks about that gay shit but you buddy. My brother is.dead.while your sister is coming to molest you after her vacation. You couldn't go to a vacation because your mother doesn't love you.
Keep larping like u wwrre earlier pretending to be some fuckboy bored of ur gf when ur a homosexual incel who stalks and msgs daily niggas 12 yrs younger on a incel forum

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Keep larping like u wwrre earlier pretending to be some fuckboy bored of ur gf when ur a homosexual incel who stalks and msgs daily niggas 12 yrs younger on a incel forum
This post contain 100% lies

No reason to even make a response tbh

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Only If I was the one that raped her.