Anyone else.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Anyone else getting sad and worried about the possibility of going bald or have a reverse hairline in their 20s or even 18 or 19. I'm just worrying because I just turned 18.

I already have it

Males of mother's side of family all have full head of hair going to 60-70s, 0 signs of balding. My dad's side of family is the complete opposite, all fucking bald by age 50 including my dad. I'm 23 now without any serious signs and praying to the norwood gods

Males of mother's side of family all have full head of hair going to 60-70s, 0 signs of balding. My dad's side of family is the complete opposite, all fucking bald by age 50 including my dad. I'm 23 now without any serious signs and praying to the norwood gods
Yes that makes sense. The genetics which are responsible come from the mothers side of the family So if the males of the mothers side are baldiny it is likely for you to go bald. It doesn't mean shit what your dad's side is like.

Yes that makes sense. The genetics which are responsible come from the mothers side of the family So if the males of the mothers side are baldiny it is likely for you to go bald. It doesn't mean shit what your dad's side is like.

Yes I've heard this before, but I also read people arguing the opposite, both linked with studies. I don't know what to think but I'd like to stay biased to same what you said here, cause then i'm safe :feelsmega:

Yes I've heard this before, but I also read people arguing the opposite, both linked with studies. I don't know what to think but I'd like to stay biased to same what you said here, cause then i'm safe :feelsmega:
I'm measuring my hairline from a mark on my forehead and going to keep track of it. If there is any sign I'm going to start taking meds to stop.
One other question. Is it likely for your hairline to receed in line. So you don't get the weird forward in the middle and further back at the side. but instead it just all moves back together?

I'm measuring my hairline from a mark on my forehead and going to keep track of it. If there is any sign I'm going to start taking meds to stop.
One other question. Is it likely for your hairline to receed in line. So you don't get the weird forward in the middle and further back at the side. but instead it just all moves back together?

I mean that'd be uncommon, but I don't think it's impossible. Actually I'm not sure, but I've heard/seen people going bald in weird patterns

My maternal grandfather was bald. My maternal great-grandfather was bald. My uncle is bald. I am bald. That's just nature.

I'm so lucky. A lot of my friends already have shit hairlines. I'd probably go ER if I was already going bald, especially since my skull shape is shit.

my dad still has his hair at 48 and my mother's father who recently passed away at 80 was still only nw2 at most

When I'm Norwood 2.:feelshmm:
what if the reaper is about to sickle ur hair but from nw1 u he slaps u with nw5 :feelshmm: then its too late u ogre. shave now bald and fly with me this summer:feelshmm:

what if the reaper is about to sickle ur hair but from nw1 u he slaps u with nw5 :feelshmm: then its too late u ogre. shave now bald and fly with me this summer:feelshmm:
I have no money tony, I am a poorcel. :feelsbadman: must wait till 2023.

I have no money tony, I am a poorcel. :feelsbadman: must wait till 2023.
there is a solution for poorcels like u:feelshmm: the hair on ur dick and balls can be cut and placed in ur head as hairline :feelshmm: comes way cheaper :feelshmm:

there is a solution for poorcels like u:feelshmm: the hair on ur dick and balls can be cut and placed in ur head as hairline :feelshmm: comes way cheaper :feelshmm:
The hair on my dick is norwooding too:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Fuck I'm gonna have to look into mothers side of family

No because I’m going ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Autist