Anyone elses mom dont trust them?

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
When i tell her im headed to the gym at 7 or 8pm she denies me

Cause its too late and shes worried

Then when im outside and come home at like 10pm shes really worried

She demands vids of me working out in the gym to prove im actually there :feelskek:

I love her tho but she doesnt trust me at all, she lets my older brother come home at like 4 am but not me

I cant even go out two days in a row (wanted to go out with friends on saturday and sunday)

And rn shes demanding videos of me working out cause she thinks im not at the gym and im doing something else like drinking alcohol or smoking weed

@try2beme @Autismcel @Sub5kang

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, N1666, 14vic and 4 others
Only read the start, but you should setup up life 360 or some tracking app so she knows where you are.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and sportsmogger

She demands vids of me working out in the gym to prove im actually there :feelskek:

I love her tho but she doesnt trust me at all, she lets my older brother come home at like 4 am but not me

I cant even go out two days in a row (wanted to go out with friends on saturday and sunday)

And rn shes demanding videos of me working out cause she thinks im not at the gym and im doing something else like drinking alcohol or smoking weed

My mum only lets me go to the gym when the sun's out too and I don't even have friends to go out with but sending videos is crazy :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and sportsmogger
If only our parents knew how autistic we are

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and sportsmogger

Nah my mom lets me go to the gym at night then smoke a joint at home to unwind. She still thinks im hyper independent and secretive though.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and sportsmogger
Nah my mom lets me go to the gym at night then smoke a joint at home to unwind. She still thinks im hyper independent and secretive though.

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
so you just told your mom that its over cause ur sub5 and she completely understood?
Im a tall shredded lightskin HIGH MTN. I still blackpilled her.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Yeah jfl

Overprotective mother