Anyone ever beat up their father?

D

Deleted member 4383

Diamond
lol at people that never challenged their Dad to a fight and won. Around the time of puberty/first growth spurt is when a man should beat up his father. just lol at anyone that let their dad tell them what to do and talk down to them after being the size of an adult male. If you challenged your dad and won, you're alpha. If you challenged your dad and lost, you're beta. If you didn't physically fight your dad at all, you're OMEGA. The sooner after puberty that you fought your dad the more alpha you are. For example top alphas like Cain Velasquez and Megatron Johnson beat up their dads at 12 years old and had their male teachers and coaches SCARED of them. Your more typical alphas beat up their dads shortly before graduating highschool.

and btw beating up your Dad only counts if you did it before moving out. If you beat him up after being away from him a few years in college then you're still beta.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Subhuman Philtrum, Insecure03 and 3 others
This thread is the epitome of retardation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 2587 and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7866 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Insecure03, Shrek2OnDvD and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6963
THE ONLY THING I BEAT IS MY MEAT

028A93BE 2FDD 466E 84B1 103955F3292D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 7866 and 2 others
No, but I'll gladly beat up yours.

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7866, NarcyChadlite and 3 others
other way around for me tbh

we rarely see each other anymore but my dad keeps getting drunk around me like he wants to end up in a fight with me

i'm just going to avoid that confrontation forever because he's like 3 times my weight and it's not all fat, fuck that shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
lol at people that never challenged their Dad to a fight and won. Around the time of puberty/first growth spurt is when a man should beat up his father. just lol at anyone that let their dad tell them what to do and talk down to them after being the size of an adult male. If you challenged your dad and won, you're alpha. If you challenged your dad and lost, you're beta. If you didn't physically fight your dad at all, you're OMEGA. The sooner after puberty that you fought your dad the more alpha you are. For example top alphas like Cain Velasquez and Megatron Johnson beat up their dads at 12 years old and had their male teachers and coaches SCARED of them. Your more typical alphas beat up their dads shortly before graduating highschool.

and btw beating up your Dad only counts if you did it before moving out. If you beat him up after being away from him a few years in college then you're still beta.
if you beat your dad up for anything that isn't self defense you are a school THREAT and need to be euthanized for your own sake and of others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
funny thread tho

just get kicked out of the house and lose ur inheritance at 11 yrs old theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Mouthbreath
what the fuck are you on

what the fuck are you on
Crack probably

Your dad is quite possibly the only person in the universe who genuinely likes you as an incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I wrestled with him, after he wanted to slap me for insulting my mom lol. But he was way stronger at the time. Still stood my ground though, he said to me it was a fair fight afterwards.

I wrestled with him, after he wanted to slap me for insulting my mom lol. But he was way stronger at the time. Still stood my ground though, he said to me it was a fair fight afterwards.
Don't listen to this shit thread tbh

I have wrestled with him. If my brother didn’t intervene I think I would have beat him. I have great parents and have no bad relation to my parents at all, I just have some anger issues that sometimes makes me fight people

Kinda, he used to beat me until I was 14 and I fought back. After he threw me against furniture I swung and cut him pretty bad on the outer eyebrow area. He then called the police and I was detained.

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

I started hitting my father at probabky age 13 and we got into our first fist fight when I was 13 as well. Fuck hindus I take pleasure in pissing in his hindu religious books. I do this tho too no joke I spit in his god water in front of him before

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy