anyone ever done incel roleplay?

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
one fwb told me me she wanted some loser to watch her undress from her front yard. So I was like I’ll do that rn. holy shit we got carried away hard though…

ended up pulling my dick out and jorking it while she was making eye contact thru the window. then I crawled thru the window and straight up started slapping and raping her. well pretend rape cuz she was calling my daddy all stuff. that was one of the most craziest moments of my life.. the power dynamic was insane because she was 18 and I was 24. I fucked her for 4 hours , 9pm to 1am. Than we got ice cream

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, iblamechico, try2beme and 6 others
Then you woke up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, onskibidi, maxxerlord and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, onskibidi and Alt Number 3
one fwb told me me she wanted some loser to watch her undress from her front yard. So I was like I’ll do that rn. holy shit we got carried away hard though…

ended up pulling my dick out and jorking it while she was making eye contact thru the window. then I crawled thru the window and straight up started slapping and raping her. well pretend rape cuz she was calling my daddy all stuff. that was one of the most craziest moments of my life.. the power dynamic was insane because she was 18 and I was 24. I fucked her for 4 hours , 9pm to 1am. Than we got ice cream

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, onskibidi, tombradylover and 3 others
IMG 1335

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, tombradylover, lemonnz and 3 others
U seriously just broke into someone’s house and raped their daughter :/

yeah i was there in slums of mumbai when this tale happened

My whole life is incel role play. From moment I wake up to moment I go to bed. Same scenes same script over and over again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Alt Number 3, bloomercel and 1 other person