Anyone Ever Got into the Top 20 Percent of Men?

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
I looksmaxxed hard and in my late teens to early 20's I believe I entered this bracket for a short time.

When you become goodlooking as a man you
can have women lining up for you easily, they actively pursue you. you dont have to do much.

It is not an internet meme. It is TRUE

I remember a time i had a number of women interested in me (after i looksmaxxed), and these women varied from extremely intelligent women, to normal women working normal jobs, to women my age, women 5 years older, rich women, average women, slim women, fat women, even goodlooking women will be interested and will show interest first or follow your lead.

And I saw it happen with other men as well. 1 man with 15 girls whilst the rest of his friends are incel lol.

being ugly or average is so demoralizing. you get nothing unless you popular or rich.

I swear looks, being fit matters more to most women than even money.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Suns9999, Chadeep and 4 others
I'm in the 20% of most autistic

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Suns9999, Heatmiser and 1 other person
Statistically, I’m in the top 20% of highest ages to remain virgin.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, PlayersGetPlayed and moredatesmorerapes
Top 20% shortest top 20% weakest top 20% dumbest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Suns9999 and thecel
Well, I had the highest grades in middle-school and high-school, finished as a valedictorian, my name was carved in the school's hall of fame, but I was still invisible to girls, no one gave a shit about that...

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Well, I had the highest grades in middle-school and high-school, finished as a valedictorian, my name was carved in the school's hall of fame, but I was still invisible to girls, no one gave a shit about that...
i was similar but my looks improved.
they were attracted to my looks but jealous i mogged them academically. lol.

proof most women dont give a damn about your academics (except a few). Only one girl
liked that i mogged schoolwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gonthar
i was similar but my looks improved.
they were attracted to my looks but jealous i mogged them academically. lol.

proof most women dont give a damn about your academics (except a few). Only one girl
liked that i mogged schoolwise.
Lol, even the nerdy girls had boyfriends that were jocks, thugs, fuckboys or other types that didn't give a shit about education, so much about sharing common interests, looks and social status were the things that mattered to them...Some even half-jokingly told me to contact them later if I become rich or famous(probably to betabuxx them or something:feelskek:), I mean I showed potential of becoming someone important later in life, but girls don't care about potential, or what you can become, they only care about how you are or what can you offer right now....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Darkeningstar
Lol, even the nerdy girls had boyfriends that were jocks, thugs, fuckboys or other types that didn't give a shit about education, so much about sharing common interests, looks and social status were the things that mattered to them...Some even half-jokingly told me to contact them later if I become rich or famous(probably to betabuxx them or something:feelskek:), I mean I showed potential of becoming someone important later in life, but girls don't care about potential, or what you can become, they only care about how you are or what can you offer right now....
true those same girls fucking the badboys in high school abandon those guys in their 20's to marry a rich beta.
both men lose in the end
women are horrible.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Suns9999
No I haven't fully ascended yet, but when I do, I'll be nearly unstoppable

IMG 3599