Anyone ever got laser treatment for acne scars?

dharavi chadlite

dharavi chadlite

Iron
How effective was it and how much was it. I would go up a couple of points if I just had clear skin

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Dude, acne scars are not affecting your looks. Bones. It's all about bones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maxxmclooks, dharavi chadlite and greycel

• +1
Reactions: dharavi chadlite
I have gotten laser treatment for my psoriasis it works wonders

• +1
Everything effects your looks
That's only technically correct. Foids care 95% about bones and 5% about everything else (eye color and other shit).
ACNE SCARS DON'T FUCKING MAKE YOU UGLY, YOUR BONES MAKE YOU UGLY. UNDERSTAND?

• +1
That's only technically correct. Foids care 95% about bones and 5% about everything else (eye color and other shit).
ACNE SCARS DON'T FUCKING MAKE YOU UGLY, YOUR BONES MAKE YOU UGLY. UNDERSTAND?
So what your trying to say everything else is cope and only bones matter?

That's a fucking strawman. I said that bones matter the most.
My real point is that if you have good bones - foids do not give a single shit about your acne scars so you should work on your bones instead of wasting time on fucking acne scars.

• +1
dont listen to this twat hes blackpilled to death, everything matters
i did co2 laser for hyperpigmentation and it worked wonders, i got full face chemical peel + spot acne / hyperpig. removal

Spot totally dissapeared after 1m

• +1
That's a fucking strawman. I said that bones matter the most.
My real point is that if you have good bones - foids do not give a single shit about your acne scars so you should work on your bones instead of wasting time on fucking acne scars.
I don’t get why you’re so aggressive lmao. Dude I have better bones than 95% of this forum there’s nun else I can do for em. But surprise surprise I can do something abt acne scars

dont listen to this twat hes blackpilled to death, everything matters
i did co2 laser for hyperpigmentation and it worked wonders, i got full face chemical peel + spot acne / hyperpig. removal

Spot totally dissapeared after 1m
I’m not lol, he wants to blame his failures on his lackluster facial development because it’s not something that can be changed easily. So at the end of the day he can convince himself he’s incel purely cause of “muh bones” lol

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
I’m not lol, he wants to blame his failures on his lackluster facial development because it’s not something that can be changed easily. So at the end of the day he can convince himself he’s incel purely cause of “muh bones” lol
yeah its over for him, i would recommend going for azelaic acid 15% and some panthenol and niacinamide natural treatment for about 3 months. if that doesnt work go laser

yeah its over for him, i would recommend going for azelaic acid 15% and some panthenol and niacinamide natural treatment for about 3 months. if that doesnt work go laser
Wouldn’t it just be easier to get the laser? Cut out the middle man yk, plus it’s covered by insurance