Anyone ever horizontally lengthened their eyebrows?

ccwarrior

ccwarrior

Le/Fort
Minoxidil and make-up?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lux, Hamdan and IMOGYOU
Trying to do so now, I'll see how it goes. Just started minoxidil like a week ago, going to start microneedling as well. My brows are really asymmetrical and one is droopy compared to the other, once I establish a larger base of brows to work with I will get combo of botox filler & brow threading to alter the shape. I'll also dye them black with Just For Men Beard, I do have naturally black hair so not sure that will really make a difference lol. Then if my brows aren't full enough perhaps I'll look into subtle microblading if that exists, rather than creating basically fake brows just subtly enhancing my brows and making them appear fuller. And if not that then maybe subtle subtle makeup

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Minoxidil has made the ends thicker but has not made vellus hairs beyond my already wide eyebrows. all the new ones are going up making an arch on the end but i only microneedle there so we will see

• Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Minoxidil has made the ends thicker but has not made vellus hairs beyond my already wide eyebrows. all the new ones are going up making an arch on the end but i only microneedle there so we will see
oral or topical?
did you see any collagen loss?

Oral, not much but i didnt have much to begin with
Minoxidil
minoxidil isn’t going to grow hair where there is no hair follicle
it will lengthen hairs and make inactive / sleeping hair follicles active

if hair grows longer on actual eyebrow, you may able to style them more horizontally since you have more hair length to play with

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean and Mr. President
Yes. I'm on minoxidil since august and my eyebrows are way longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Yes. I'm on minoxidil since august and my eyebrows are way longer
Possible pics? Im on the same journey rn, eyebrows are low set, decent thickness but the length especially on the inside is lacking . Been using Minox for 1 month now, really good growth albeit on already existing hair. What I have noticed is that on both outer and inner areas several new follicles have popped out, that if develop all the way will ascend my eye area significantly. They are at the phase whereby only I can see them up close. I would estimate in another 1-2 months once these vellus areas have grown out that it would be visible from a distance. Will update with pics

Horizontally long eyebrows are usually caused by a big brow ridge.

Yeah this was recommended in some old guides. I believe @Nibba also used castor oil & dermastamping for this purpose but these may be cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
minoxidil isn’t going to grow hair where there is no hair follicle
it will lengthen hairs and make inactive / sleeping hair follicles active

if hair grows longer on actual eyebrow, you may able to style them more horizontally since you have more hair length to play with
does it go away after use or this o ly applies to hair follicles?