Anyone ever taken anti-anxiety drugs like Xanax?

D

Deleted member 5180

Kraken
Do they work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Do they work?
Obv they work but develop physical dependence extremely quick. Some find them very addictive. Have the worst withdrawals of any drug and will completely ruin you're life if you get addicted/become dependant on them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, GordonFreeman and 1 other person
i've taken ssris. i remember the very first time i took them i was on cloud nine. after awhile, they made me tired and numb all the time. they stopped working for awhile until i upped the dose which just made me sleepy all the time. then i started mixing them with alcohol and now they do absolutely nothing

i was taking them on/off for six years and i just use supplements now like ashwagandha and magnesium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5180
i've taken ssris. i remember the very first time i took them i was on cloud nine. after awhile, they made me tired and numb all the time. they stopped working for awhile until i upped the dose which just made me sleepy all the time. then i started mixing them with alcohol and now they do absolutely nothing

i was taking them on/off for six years and i just use supplements now like ashwagandha and magnesium
I’m taking ssri’s right now. It killed my sex drive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice