anyone experience this fromm their parents

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Zephir
whenever i tried like not having aspie haircut or like wearing normal clothing my parents would be like oh ur trying to be cool now oh you got a haircut haha if ever i would have been speaking to a girl (which was never purely hypothetical) theyd make snide comments. my brother had a gf and both my parents would like comment on it a lot. if ever me or my brohter were over my parents would like try to impress them as if they were like trying to seem cooler than me jfl

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
Yeah legit
I was at Costco once and took off my jacket since it was hot and my dad started saying "why are you trying to show off" like bro I'm sweating 😭 😭 😭
Idek how not wearing a jacket is showing off or tryna be cool

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Yeah legit
I was at Costco once and took off my jacket since it was hot and my dad started saying "why are you trying to show off" like bro I'm sweating 😭 😭 😭
Idek how not wearing a jacket is showing off or tryna be cool
having parents like this is giga brutal and i was a huge loser to begin with so they were kicking me while i was down over and over

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
having parents like this is giga brutal and i was a huge loser to begin with so they were kicking me while i was down over and over
Yeah dude surely this isn't good for your confidence
Maybe that's why I'm giga awkward and high inhib

• So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad