Anyone experienced with asteroids?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I want to take asteroids to get a chiseled body, but idk where to start. I was thinking 300mg Test E + Anavar for a cycle or some shit? What do you do to retain your natural levels and not lose hair? What's hcg vs raloxifene vs whatever other bs you take alongside it?

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 24789 and 5 others
enjoy balding and old skin broo👍🏿

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar, VenatorLuparius, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
They are
Licensed image

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, plukee, Willmogulater and 13 others
I want to take asteroids to get a chiseled body, but idk where to start. I was thinking 300mg Test E + Anavar for a cycle or some shit? What do you do to retain your natural levels and not lose hair? What's hcg vs raloxifene vs whatever other bs you take alongside it?
Start small 100ml test and up it from there and start w 10-15mg anavar and up it from how many side effects u have, also make a post cycle plan or your natural test will be fucked and u gonna become a femboy faggot

you and Xangsane are the top active trolls of this site

Start small 100ml test and up it from there and start w 10-15mg anavar and up it from how many side effects u have, also make a post cycle plan or your natural test will be fucked and u gonna become a femboy faggot
what is post cycle plan?

what is post cycle plan?
U gonna fuxk up you natural test production so ull need Nolvadex (tamoxifen), and human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) to cope from the damage uve done to your body, also id sugget for u to take some hgh too since is prolly the best thing u can take for better skull structure and u dont need any post cycle bullshit and also favourites muscle growth. But like u do u man

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Take the CometPill

U gonna fuxk up you natural test production so ull need Nolvadex (tamoxifen), and human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) to cope from the damage uve done to your body, also id sugget for u to take some hgh too since is prolly the best thing u can take for better skull structure and u dont need any post cycle bullshit and also favourites muscle growth. But like u do u man
whats the difference between nolvadex and raloxifene? when do u use hcg and that? during or after?

whats the difference between nolvadex and raloxifene? when do u use hcg and that? during or after?
One lowers female hormones one highers male hormones, u should use it after the cycle

If losing hair is set by your genes, you will definitely lose hair, no matter what. Even if you don't use steroids, you will still lose hair. What steroid do, if you are pre-determined to lose hair, is to accelerate the process, not to directly cause hair loss. Steroids don't directly cause hair loss, they just accelerate the hair loss process if you already have that process set by your genes.

Better consult with a doctor. It's also required to take estrogen suppressors to prevent the development of gynecomastia and other nasty things.

Regarding hCG, it's important to use it to restore your natural hormone production and prevent/reverse some of the side effects associated with steroids.

You can learn more about hCG here:

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Injections for Men - https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/hcg

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) PCT - https://steroidcycle.org/hcg-pct/

Ye I am an expert in asteroids pay me 500 to examine the rock u suspect is a meteorite

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
If losing hair is set by your genes, you will definitely lose hair, no matter what. Even if you don't use steroids, you will still lose hair. What steroid do, if you are pre-determined to lose hair, is to accelerate the process, not to directly cause hair loss. Steroids don't directly cause hair loss, they just accelerate the hair loss process if you already have that process set by your genes.

Better consult with a doctor. It's also required to take estrogen suppressors to prevent the development of gynecomastia and other nasty things.

Regarding hCG, it's important to use it to restore your natural hormone production and prevent/reverse some of the side effects associated with steroids.

You can learn more about hCG here:

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Injections for Men - https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/hcg

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) PCT - https://steroidcycle.org/hcg-pct/
consult a doctor for steroids? u cant be srs rn. and yeah, i know it acelrates it. i mean how can i stop it from acelatrating it?

Honestly bro, all you can hope to find here is straight up dog shit advice. If you are serious about this shit, check out evil genius web site and subscribe. For 20$/month you'll get all the quality info you need.

Anyway here's some advice from a 32 yr old gym rat on roids:

1-Steroids are serious, coming off is brutal, might have to take them for the rest of your life(TRT) either if you can't stand being off or just straight up fuck up your natural production(can happen(rarely) with one cycle) .They can give you acne and make you lose your hair if you have the genetic for it. Only reason I took them is because I always wanted to be tall AND big, I am 6f5. And even then it took a lot of learning and dedication in the gym before hand to make it work.

2-Here's the result I got after 8 month doing steroids ; 23lbs(10.5kg) of real muscle(no water retention bs) and I lost 17lbs(8kg) of fat. Believe it or not these results are actually good. Some people will claim they gained 25-30lbs after their first cycle but more than half is just water retention. Or maybe they were skinny as a rail when they started, I was already decent in terms of muscle.

3-Steroids will allow you to progress 2-3x time faster and that's it. So if your ideal body is 5 years out naturally, you are 2 years and a half out with steroids. Even longer if you fuck up with food. sleep, etc.

4-Steroids are not made to lose weight, they are made to gain and/or maintain muscle. If your goal is to get very lean, steroids won't help much. Better not fuck with it if that<s your goal.

5-You better have been training for at LEAST 6 months and seen at least some results before making this thread otherwise you are a complete retard.

6-Better to take this shit past 25.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and BoredPrince
consult a doctor for steroids? u cant be srs rn. and yeah, i know it acelrates it. i mean how can i stop it from acelatrating it?
I'm serious. Just go to a doctor and ask him questions about how testosterone will affect you, but do it under the guise of looking for a TRT, which isn't considered an illegal use of steroids.

I'm not aware of any ways to stop the acceleration of hair loss. Almost every single bodybuilder and model, including those at Mr. Olympia, lost their hair due to steroid use. Some examples of bodybuilders who haven't lost their hair are Jay Cutler and Gunter Schlierkamp. But those people weren't genetically predisposed to hair loss to begin with. All bodybuilders and models, who are genetically predisposed to hair loss, lost their hair. Since most men are predisposed to hair loss, most male steroid users lose their hair.

If those rich people, who have tons of money, can't prevent hair loss, then you can't prevent hair loss either. Sorry. :(

If you lose your hair due to steroid use, you can always get hair transplant. :)

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Honestly bro, all you can hope to find here is straight up dog shit advice. If you are serious about this shit, check out evil genius web site and subscribe. For 20$/month you'll get all the quality info you need.

Anyway here's some advice from a 32 yr old gym rat on roids:

1-Steroids are serious, coming off is brutal, might have to take them for the rest of your life(TRT) either if you can't stand being off or just straight up fuck up your natural production(can happen(rarely) with one cycle) .They can give you acne and make you lose your hair if you have the genetic for it. Only reason I took them is because I always wanted to be tall AND big, I am 6f5. And even then it took a lot of learning and dedication in the gym before hand to make it work.

2-Here's the result I got after 8 month doing steroids ; 23lbs(10.5kg) of real muscle(no water retention bs) and I lost 17lbs(8kg) of fat. Believe it or not these results are actually good. Some people will claim they gained 25-30lbs after their first cycle but more than half is just water retention. Or maybe they were skinny as a rail when they started, I was already decent in terms of muscle.

3-Steroids will allow you to progress 2-3x time faster and that's it. So if your ideal body is 5 years out naturally, you are 2 years and a half out with steroids. Even longer if you fuck up with food. sleep, etc.

4-Steroids are not made to lose weight, they are made to gain and/or maintain muscle. If your goal is to get very lean, steroids won't help much. Better not fuck with it if that<s your goal.

5-You better have been training for at LEAST 6 months and seen at least some results before making this thread otherwise you are a complete retard.

6-Better to take this shit past 25.
ive already trained and taken sarms and shit and had good results. i just want a ig fitness model body and abs for tinder pics. how do i stop myself from fucking up natty production and hairloss?

I'm serious. Just go to a doctor and ask him questions about how testosterone will affect you, but do it under the guise of looking for a TRT, which isn't considered an illegal use of steroids.

I'm not aware of any ways to stop the acceleration of hair loss. Almost every single bodybuilder and model, including those at Mr. Olympia, lost their hair due to steroid use. Some examples of bodybuilders who haven't lost their hair are Jay Cutler and Gunter Schlierkamp. But those people weren't genetically predisposed to hair loss to begin with. All bodybuilders and models, who are genetically predisposed to hair loss, lost their hair. Since most men are predisposed to hair loss, most male steroid users lose their hair.

If those rich people, who have tons of money, can't prevent hair loss, then you can't prevent hair loss either. Sorry. :(

If you lose your hair due to steroid use, you can always get hair transplant. :)
hair transplant won't do shit. ull just bald behind the transplant and itll looks terrible.

their careers depend on blasting steroids and getting big af. of course they aren't going to stop if they notice hairloss or lower the dose or anything. i more so mean being able to roid for 2-3 years without losing hair.

hair transplant won't do shit. ull just bald behind the transplant and itll looks terrible.

their careers depend on blasting steroids and getting big af. of course they aren't going to stop if they notice hairloss or lower the dose or anything. i more so mean being able to roid for 2-3 years without losing hair.
I'm also considering using steroids but i don't care if i lose my hair. If i lose my hair, i will just use a wig.

ive already trained and taken sarms and shit and had good results. i just want a ig fitness model body and abs for tinder pics. how do i stop myself from fucking up natty production and hairloss?
1- Good to know you have some exp. Sarms are fucking dogshit, take roids instead.
2- Abs is 100% about bf%, which steroids won't help you with. Go down to sub 10% and then consider if you want more mass.
3-You can't stop yourself from fucking up natty production, some compound take less time to clear your system such as orals(anavar, primo acetate, etc) and fast acting esters like testosterone propionate. Wheter or not you can come back is matter of genetics, the number of cycles, and their length.

One of the best thing to do in order to preserve natural production is to limit the time you are on. You can do oral only cycles for 8-10 weeks. You won't see the best results, but its gonna be much easier to transition in and out, thus limiting the time your HPTA is suppressed(natural production). I recommend anavar 20mg/day + dianabol 10mg/day. Dianabol was and is still used as an alternative to TRT. Making sure you don't suffer from symptoms of low T.

4- Hair loss is about MPB genetics AND individual response to specific compounds. Some people shed like mother fuckers on primo while it is a very mild compound for hair loss for the majority of users. In other words you need to try in order to know. Hence why I recommend orals, Their half life is short so you can press the exit button and have them out of your systems in a few days instead of weeks.

Another thing you can do is just have minoxidil cream or finasteride on hand.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
First of all @NattyMikeO gave you great advice

Second, this isn't really the best place to ask about it, you can find good guides on the internet and there are forums about gear anyway

Some subreddits also offer good info

Here when it comes to gear, is best just to ask about first hand experiences to see what you're getting into

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
Have you tried meteorites or astral projection first, don't skip straight to asteroids, too dangerous.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
First of all @NattyMikeO gave you great advice

Second, this isn't really the best place to ask about it, you can find good guides on the internet and there are forums about gear anyway

Some subreddits also offer good info

Here when it comes to gear, is best just to ask about first hand experiences to see what you're getting into
most people who use steroids are meatheads bratan. i want to get the chiseled body with ripped abs and shoulders like loox. not mr olympian bullshit.

1- Good to know you have some exp. Sarms are fucking dogshit, take roids instead.
2- Abs is 100% about bf%, which steroids won't help you with. Go down to sub 10% and then consider if you want more mass.
3-You can't stop yourself from fucking up natty production, some compound take less time to clear your system such as orals(anavar, primo acetate, etc) and fast acting esters like testosterone propionate. Wheter or not you can come back is matter of genetics, the number of cycles, and their length.

One of the best thing to do in order to preserve natural production is to limit the time you are on. You can do oral only cycles for 8-10 weeks. You won't see the best results, but its gonna be much easier to transition in and out, thus limiting the time your HPTA is suppressed(natural production). I recommend anavar 20mg/day + dianabol 10mg/day. Dianabol was and is still used as an alternative to TRT. Making sure you don't suffer from symptoms of low T.

4- Hair loss is about MPB genetics AND individual response to specific compounds. Some people shed like mother fuckers on primo while it is a very mild compound for hair loss for the majority of users. In other words you need to try in order to know. Hence why I recommend orals, Their half life is short so you can press the exit button and have them out of your systems in a few days instead of weeks.

Another thing you can do is just have minoxidil cream or finasteride on hand.
i used SARMs because no PCT and they didnt test for them back when i used them.

i am sub 10%. my abs are visible, but not chiseled or prominent. i need asteroids to make them bigger so they pop more. i am also 2m so when i am skinny i am like a stick.

what about RU5886969 for keep it hair? it is probably better to not be pussy and just inject right? best result is to get this muscle quickly and slay to get out from system then live natural and happy.

i used SARMs because no PCT and they didnt test for them back when i used them.

i am sub 10%. my abs are visible, but not chiseled or prominent. i need asteroids to make them bigger so they pop more. i am also 2m so when i am skinny i am like a stick.

what about RU5886969 for keep it hair? it is probably better to not be pussy and just inject right? best result is to get this muscle quickly and slay to get out from system then live natural and happy.
1- SARMS will shut you down just as much as steroids will, depending on compound and their half life ofc.

2-You are either not sub 10%(how did you mesure?) or you have shit fat storage/general abs genetics and need to go even below to see them properly.

3- Sorry never heard about RU5886969. MK-677 is known to help hair a lot, will increase your blood glucose and appetite like a mother fucker tho. Take it before sleep with metformin(lowers blood glucose) before sleep(avoid hunger).

4- Curious how much do you weight? Honestly getting ripped will help, but you might want to fill that frame up. Biggest failo for guys our height(and the reason why it can fail to raise our smv) is to be a skinny, lanky, slouching nerd. Its fine to be ripped at 5f11. But at 6f5+ if you are super skinny it looks weird unless you have god like frame genetic + nice face.

5-Again I don't think steroids are the answer in your case, doesn't seem like you want to really build muscle. Wanting to get lean and having a bit of muscle is the last fucking reason why someone should take roids.

1- SARMS will shut you down just as much as steroids will, depending on compound and their half life ofc.

2-You are either not sub 10%(how did you mesure?) or you have shit fat storage/general abs genetics and need to go even below to see them properly.

3- Sorry never heard about RU5886969. MK-677 is known to help hair a lot, will increase your blood glucose and appetite like a mother fucker tho. Take it before sleep with metformin(lowers blood glucose) before sleep(avoid hunger).

4- Curious how much do you weight? Honestly getting ripped will help, but you might want to fill that frame up. Biggest failo for guys our height(and the reason why it can fail to raise our smv) is to be a skinny, lanky, slouching nerd. Its fine to be ripped at 5f11. But at 6f5+ if you are super skinny it looks weird unless you have god like frame genetic + nice face.

5-Again I don't think steroids are the answer in your case, doesn't seem like you want to really build muscle. Wanting to get lean and having a bit of muscle is the last fucking reason why someone should take roids.
i only used ostarine and mk677

i got tested plenty of times. my abs are visible, but lack size and shape which steroids and lifting give.

i used to be 100kg at 2m. i am now closer to 72kg.

then what is a reason to take asteroids?

i only used ostarine and mk677

i got tested plenty of times. my abs are visible, but lack size and shape which steroids and lifting give.

i used to be 100kg at 2m. i am now closer to 72kg.

then what is a reason to take asteroids?
To build muscle for real, not getting bigger abs and slightly bigger shoulders. Like this can be done naturally so easily there is no point taking roids.

I am currently at 111kg @ 16% bf and I look much better than when I was a teenager at your weight. You mog me on the bf% tho, I am cutting right now, goal is 9%.

2m 72kg is straight up Auschwitz survivor. Need to put some meat on that frame dude. Id say 90kg at 10% bf is the minimum. You currently have an FFMI of 17, that is really really not good.

Only saying this because you say you want some body halo, aint gonna happen at that weight. That only works on shorter dude because it matches their height. At 2m you have to have some size in order to have any body halo. Your height is failo at that weight, Only HTN+ face can look good on that body. Anything lower and its nightmare difficulty.

To build muscle for real, not getting bigger abs and slightly bigger shoulders. Like this can be done naturally so easily there is no point taking roids.

I am currently at 111kg @ 16% bf and I look much better than when I was a teenager at your weight. You mog me on the bf% tho, I am cutting right now, goal is 9%.

2m 72kg is straight up Auschwitz survivor. Need to put some meat on that frame dude. Id say 90kg at 10% bf is the minimum. You currently have an FFMI of 17, that is really really not good.

Only saying this because you say you want some body halo, aint gonna happen at that weight. That only works on shorter dude because it matches their height. At 2m you have to have some size in order to have any body halo. Your height is failo at that weight, Only HTN+ face can look good on that body. Anything lower and its nightmare difficulty.
i traded 30 kg (and probs decades of my life) for millions in the bank. worth it imo. idgaf about health sides, just dont want to lose hair on roids.

i traded 30 kg (and probs decades of my life) for millions in the bank. worth it imo. idgaf about health sides, just dont want to lose hair on roids.
Bro wtf??? How??? Sounds interesting, let me know.

Okay so you'd like to get bigger? Just not fat, and you don't give a shit about consequences. Sounds good.

For hair just use minoxidil or finasteride. You have enough money for a transfer if shit hits the fan. If you start losing too much on cycle just stop and pick another compound. Id take testosterone and anavar. 300mg/wk test prop with 20mg/day anavar. Run this shit for 12 weeks.

If you don't care, just stay on the sauce, you'll feel amazing, that shit will make you way more calm and NT. keep taking 200mg of test a week when not on cycle.

Your hair are probably going to be fine if you don't have any problem with it already. Just get some minoxidil cream and mk-677 and you'll be good.

Bro wtf??? How??? Sounds interesting, let me know.

Okay so you'd like to get bigger? Just not fat, and you don't give a shit about consequences. Sounds good.

For hair just use minoxidil or finasteride. You have enough money for a transfer if shit hits the fan. If you start losing too much on cycle just stop and pick another compound. Id take testosterone and anavar. 300mg/wk test prop with 20mg/day anavar. Run this shit for 12 weeks.

If you don't care, just stay on the sauce, you'll feel amazing, that shit will make you way more calm and NT. keep taking 200mg of test a week when not on cycle.

Your hair are probably going to be fine if you don't have any problem with it already. Just get some minoxidil cream and mk-677 and you'll be good.
already got 2x hair transplants to lower naturally high hairline. cant take the risk to get more. how do you do the pct and hcg and all that other shit?

most people who use steroids are meatheads bratan. i want to get the chiseled body with ripped abs and shoulders like loox. not mr olympian bullshit.
Those that look like some Olympian bullshit take so much steroids, you probably couldn't afford them

500 mg of test per week will build musclea, but won't make you some monster

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
already got 2x hair transplants to lower naturally high hairline. cant take the risk to get more. how do you do the pct and hcg and all that other shit?
Honestly dude I would suggest getting a coach since you are a millionaire. You should get top notch care from a reputable coach + a private practice physician who's willing to monitor your blood work and other health marker.

These guys will know way better than me. Which country do you live in?

Honestly dude I would suggest getting a coach since you are a millionaire. You should get top notch care from a reputable coach + a private practice physician who's willing to monitor your blood work and other health marker.

These guys will know way better than me. Which country do you live in?
where do i get a trainer for steroids? most trainers just watch karens lift 5 lb dumbbells and jog for 5 min.

Those that look like some Olympian bullshit take so much steroids, you probably couldn't afford them

500 mg of test per week will build musclea, but won't make you some monster
the good old "couldn't afford them" excuse. let me guess, hollywood actors get a bunch of secret things that "we couldn't afford" to look so good. nothing is off limits to normal people except for going to space bratan.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
the good old "couldn't afford them" excuse. let me guess, hollywood actors get a bunch of secret things that "we couldn't afford" to look so good. nothing is off limits to normal people except for going to space bratan.
No jfl, I meant they use so high amounts of different steroids that the monthly price would probably be costly for the average person

That's without including all the health checks and PCT

No jfl, I meant they use so high amounts of different steroids that the monthly price would probably be costly for the average person

That's without including all the health checks and PCT
such as? im not an average person.

such as? im not an average person.
If you're not average and you got money then you can afford them, but for looking big and natural (to some extent), best bet is just test

Nigga thinking we are dinosaur

where do i get a trainer for steroids? most trainers just watch karens lift 5 lb dumbbells and jog for 5 min.
check the evil genius website ( type teamevilgsp in google search), this is an online forum/website headed by probably the best expert on the subject : Broderick Chavez. It is full of articles and videos on steroids, a gold mine of information, nothing like it anywhere else on the internet. Subscribe and ask for a consult. Price is 200$/h for Broderick but he's got some guys working for him that are very good too, I think they charge less but not sure. I am not wealthy so I spent my spare time to read up on the subject and didn't get any consult.

As far as doctors, just go to a private clinic, be upfront with your use and ask them to monitor your health to the best of their ability. If they object just find another one. Should be very easy.

check the evil genius website ( type teamevilgsp in google search), this is an online forum/website headed by probably the best expert on the subject : Broderick Chavez. It is full of articles and videos on steroids, a gold mine of information, nothing like it anywhere else on the internet. Subscribe and ask for a consult. Price is 200$/h for Broderick but he's got some guys working for him that are very good too, I think they charge less but not sure. I am not wealthy so I spent my spare time to read up on the subject and didn't get any consult.

As far as doctors, just go to a private clinic, be upfront with your use and ask them to monitor your health to the best of their ability. If they object just find another one. Should be very easy.
those guys look like shit. i dont want to be a bald bulky meat head. just this sort of ripped physique:

Body

You take hcg along with the steroids to prevent your testicles from atrophying. After the cycle is over you take a SERM to kickstart your endogenous production of gonadotrophins LH and FSH. People recommend novladex but it's a bad drug with nasty side effects like being a mitochondrial toxin. I'd recommend you do 250iu of hcg 3x a week while you're on the cycle, then 12.5mg/day enclomiphene (specifically this) once you're finished for 2 weeks.

You take hcg along with the steroids to prevent your testicles from atrophying. After the cycle is over you take a SERM to kickstart your endogenous production of gonadotrophins LH and FSH. People recommend novladex but it's a bad drug with nasty side effects like being a mitochondrial toxin. I'd recommend you do 250iu of hcg 3x a week while you're on the cycle, then 12.5mg/day enclomiphene (specifically this) once you're finished for 2 weeks.
What's the difference between nolvadex and raloxofene?

those guys look like shit. i dont want to be a bald bulky meat head. just this sort of ripped physique:

View attachment 2309126
jfl, they are expert subject matter for everything steroid, they can help you achieve this physique just as much as any other physique.

But okay just listen to some young idiot with the physique you want, he must know what he's talking about :feelsuhh: