giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 3902
I felt super happy and lowinhib, tons of confidence. I did it a rave tho so environment matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I felt super happy and lowinhib, tons of confidence. I did it a rave tho so environment matters
Sounds fat bro
Is it like coke ?

Sounds fat bro
Is it like coke ?

hmm not really, the coke I did was prob shit but trust me man it’s amazing. You literally will not care about anything, everything will feel good and be positive. If ur gonna be dancing just have some water nearby but dnot over drink, you’ll be aight.

• +1
hmm not really, the coke I did was prob shit but trust me man it’s amazing. You literally will not care about anything, everything will feel good and be positive. If ur gonna be dancing just have some water nearby but dnot over drink, you’ll be aight.
Thx bro:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Stay away from drugs man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 3902
@Drugs

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 3902
Mdma is the best fucking feeling ever. It can take a while for it to kick in, last time i did it it took like 1,5-2 hours. Usually you feel a little bit sick for a few minutes and then the euphoria and complete bliss strikes you. I think mdma is better with homies in a closed enviroment.

• +1
Mdma is the best fucking feeling ever. It can take a while for it to kick in, last time i did it it took like 1,5-2 hours. Usually you feel a little bit sick for a few minutes and then the euphoria and complete bliss strikes you. I think mdma is better with homies in a closed enviroment.
How long does it last bro ?

How long does it last bro ?

I would guess 3-4 hours. Make sure you have gum while doing it in public since your jaw will clench like crazy

• +1
I have some but didn't use any cuz i don't got nobody to do it with
Life as a non-NT loner

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 3902
I have some but didn't use any cuz i don't got nobody to do it with
Life as a non-NT loner
Why not pop it and go clubbing
U will be ultra NT

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and adrianolm
It's amazing. I can't describe the happiness I felt, it was insanely euphoric.

The only problems I experienced were that I couldn't get hard at all and was depressed for 2 days after

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 3902
Idk man I've never been "clubbing" so I'd be very out of place tbh
Story :
One week ago it was Friday and no homeboy wanted to go clubbing and we had beef and shit so we all just stayed home and I would never go alone clubbing since cringe if not chad and NT
But anyway I decided to snort some white to feel better
After the coke kicked in I felt like God ( like always on coke )
So I decided to dress up and go to the next club and this shit makes me ultra NT I just chatted with chads foids random and since blacks are regarded as low Inhib and ultra NT as default it was no problem
I even made out with a PSL 4
Idk how it is on mdma since it will be my first time tomorrow

• Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Story :
One week ago it was Friday and no homeboy wanted to go clubbing and we had beef and shit so we all just stayed home and I would never go alone clubbing since cringe if not chad and NT
But anyway I decided to snort some white to feel better
After the coke kicked in I felt like God ( like always on coke )
So I decided to dress up and go to the next club and this shit makes me ultra NT I just chatted with chads foids random and since blacks are regarded as low Inhib and ultra NT as default it was no problem
I even made out with a PSL 4
Idk how it is on mdma since it will be my first time tomorrow
Let me know exactly how it goes. I'm going to try taking it with a girl (if she hits me back lol) but if not i'll def take it during Christmas or New Years with an old high school friend.

• +1
Let me know exactly how it goes. I'm going to try taking it with a girl (if she hits me back lol) but if not i'll def take it during Christmas or New Years with an old high school friend.
=bro

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It feels soooooooo good i did like 500mg of MDMA crystals yesterday lol it felt amazing but now i feel like shit i actually wanna die rn

• So Sad
It feels soooooooo good i did like 500mg of MDMA crystals yesterday lol it felt amazing but now i feel like shit i actually wanna die rn
Bruh is this the flip side ?

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
  • +1
Yes- mdma always has a comedown that feels like shit because ur brain uses up all its serotonin
Have u had coke once ?

Only took is once. (I tend to be more of a coke user)

I think maybe it wasn't teh best stuff, plus I drank tonnes of beer (I took it at 'gay pride'. Made out with an underage girl and i'm the oldest fucker here! haha)

Didn't feel quite like I wanted it to feel (wanted more euphoria and less inhibitions) but as I say, maybe it was weak.

I bought some 2CB the other day. Gonna try that soon.

• +1
Too addictive I think. I'm kinda curious to try it tho ngl
If I snort good coke ( aka not stretched wit too many shit ) I feel perfectly fine next day
And yeah it’s addictive as fuck I gotta force me too not take it under the week

• +1
Reactions: Drugs