Anyone fixed gyno without surgery

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
I need to fix it its ruining my mental health

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, JEFFSEID2.0 and Deleted member 21182
I also have it and I’m hoping losing weight helps but I’m almost convinced my body is permanently fat since I don’t notice a difference

When I diet I only notice my face getting sharper but not my body changing and I’ve been eating at a deficit for long

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Imretarded? and Willmogulater
I also have it and I’m hoping losing weight helps but I’m almost convinced my body is permanently fat since I don’t notice a difference

When I diet I only notice my face getting sharper but not my body changing and I’ve been eating at a deficit for long
its ova i cant lose fat too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
its ova i cant lose fat too
I’m honestly gonna keep at it but if it doesn’t change I’ll check with a doctor since no matter what I google I can’t see anything that says some ppl have impossible fat loss

I also can’t weigh myself so I rely purely off looking in the mirror

But my face is very lean compared to my body and the fat distribution makes no sense

can try AIs but often they just reduce the gyno as long as u take them

theres nothing u can do apart from losing weight and gaining muscles while taking care of ur estrogen levels

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
can try AIs but often they just reduce the gyno as long as u take them

theres nothing u can do apart from losing weight and gaining muscles while taking care of ur estrogen levels
I have ordered dim will try that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I have ordered dim will try that
very often people got gyno but its not visible because of muscle gain and fatloss

i would never get gyno surgery before hitting 12% bf

• +1
Tamoxifen/nolvadex shrunk mine by around 20%, maybe less, AI's personally didn't help

Gyno also contains fat to some degree and I injected fat dissolvers (aqualyx) into it which helped. The gyno is only visible now when i flex in a certain way in my left pec

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and Deleted member 1140
Are you sure it's true gyno and not the pseudo one?

• +1

One of my fav users has it ?! :aheago: Mirin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182

Gyno isn't fat, it's breast tissue

• +1
Reactions: Rea, Willmogulater and Deleted member 21182
@Iasacrko @Willmogulater what grade do you guys have

Duh

I think grade 1 isn't obvious tbh, grade 2 is manageable

3 & 4 is a death sentence
yo wtf, why they sag like that?
IMG 7837

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Tamoxifen 40 mg for 6 months and masteron 100mg a week.
If that doesn't work only surgery will

• +1
Reactions: Rea and Willmogulater
Excess skin

I got grade 2 and tbh it looks normal whem I'm cold, maybe it's not true gyno tissue hopefully
So what grade would these be as gyno?

Grade 50?

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JEFFSEID2.0, Willmogulater and Autismcel
Excess skin

I got grade 2 and tbh it looks normal whem I'm cold, maybe it's not true gyno tissue hopefully
Same my nips shrink when i shower or in cold

• +1
How do I differentiate?
gyno is a hard unmoldable disk, fat feels rubbery but you can sort of knead it.

it's usually both so doing this will almost always lessen it.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and Autismcel
gyno is a hard unmoldable disk, fat feels rubbery but you can sort of knead it.

it's usually both so doing this will almost always lessen it.
Is it pseudo-gyno if it changes depending on how cold/hot you feel? Like when I'm showering or cold and it sorta "shrinks" and my chest becomes normal looking again

I can also force it by rubbing or pinching I guess

Is it pseudo-gyno if it changes depending on how cold/hot you feel? Like when I'm showering or cold and it sorta "shrinks" and my chest becomes normal looking again

I can also force it by rubbing or pinching I guess
that's what I had and it's gone now, hasn't come back, even when I bulk the fat just doesn't go to the chest anymore.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel and Willmogulater
that's what I had and it's gone now, hasn't come back, even when I bulk the fat just doesn't go to the chest anymore.
But I have more tissue than you tbh..

Might be just unfortunate genetic fat-deposition

So do I gotta like try to lean out more or follow your guide?

My brother fixed his by going on masteron. It nuked his hair follicles tho so there's that to consider

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Willmogulater
temoxifen

• +1
But I have more tissue than you tbh..

Might be just unfortunate genetic fat-deposition

So do I gotta like try to lean out more or follow your guide?
the other side of my chest had more and required several sessions, I also dissolved the entire outside contouring of my chest.

• +1
the other side of my chest had more and required several sessions, I also dissolved the entire outside contouring of my chest.
Why not also do it on other places like stomach or love handles. I see u wrote about it but why don’t you actually just do it cause surely being leaner is better

Why not also do it on other places like stomach or love handles. I see u wrote about it but why don’t you actually just do it cause surely being leaner is better
I have, actually.

I have a grade 1 small gyno but it tbh makes my frame look more masculine (only from front)