Anyone following a Weston A Price typ of diet?

Anyone following a Weston A Price typ of diet?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Chad Dragonslayer

Chad Dragonslayer

Mewborne
Anyone following a Weston A Price typ of diet? Vote!

Wtf is that

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
Hell yes. Eat like a man u pussies

• +1
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer
Wtf is that

Weston A Price was a dentist that noticed that people on their ancestral diet still perfect developed faces, straight teeth with very low cavities, good physiques and full heads of hair. So he traveled the world to observed different Tribes still on there ancestral diet and compared them with people of the region that had adopted a modern diet, which also had same genetics as those on their ancestral diet. In fact all of the people on the modern diet were worst of heath wise than their counterparts still eating traditionally. Same thing around the globe happened abandoning their diet.

Can even see it here where I live, the most healthy people still eat more traditionally an grow up on a farm producing their own food.
Looking back a few generation in my area you can clearly see people were stronger an more robust, and despite working hard from a young age they were still able to get to a ripe old age if they didn't die of an accident before.
No. Modern nutrition science is a better way to learn to eat. The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health's Nutrition Source is a good place to start.

Thanks mate, but been there done that. Then I tried the diet my ancestors were on and I had more benefits than on any other diet.

Stronger Teeth,
Better Strength,
Improved Libido,
Better Recovery,
Better skin.

Just to name a few.

And I was eating pretty good beforehand, as I was really literate about nutrition from early on.

The more you look into it the more it shows that our ancestors where not that illiterate regarding nutrition.
They had to be because if they didn't they wouldn't be have a big of a chance to survive.
I mean if you look they fermented foods for easier digestion and even sourdough their brad in order to eliminate anti nutrients.

Ever heard of Vitamin K2 and facial development. Our ancestors hand plenty of it and you saw it.

At this point I choose the diet my ancestors crafted over generations trough experience and hardship, based on our survival in our environment and genetics.
Rather than based on studies on a diverse population, which can also be influenced by money and special interest.
Not saying it is but could very well be.

But that's just me.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Weston A Price was a dentist that noticed that people on their ancestral diet still perfect developed faces, straight teeth with very low cavities, good physiques and full heads of hair. So he traveled the world to observed different Tribes still on there ancestral diet and compared them with people of the region that had adopted a modern diet, which also had same genetics as those on their ancestral diet. In fact all of the people on the modern diet were worst of heath wise than their counterparts still eating traditionally. Same thing around the globe happened abandoning their diet.

Can even see it here where I live, the most healthy people still eat more traditionally an grow up on a farm producing their own food.
Looking back a few generation in my area you can clearly see people were stronger an more robust, and despite working hard from a young age they were still able to get to a ripe old age if they didn't die of an accident before.

Thanks mate, but been there done that. Then I tried the diet my ancestors were on and I had more benefits than on any other diet.

Stronger Teeth,
Better Strength,
Improved Libido,
Better Recovery,
Better skin.

Just to name a few.

And I was eating pretty good beforehand, as I was really literate about nutrition from early on.

The more you look into it the more it shows that our ancestors where not that illiterate regarding nutrition.
They had to be because if they didn't they wouldn't be have a big of a chance to survive.
I mean if you look they fermented foods for easier digestion and even sourdough their brad in order to eliminate anti nutrients.

Ever heard of Vitamin K2 and facial development. Our ancestors hand plenty of it and you saw it.

At this point I choose the diet my ancestors crafted over generations trough experience and hardship, based on our survival in our environment and genetics.
Rather than based on studies on a diverse population, which can also be influenced by money and special interest.
Not saying it is but could very well be.

But that's just me.
I can see that. You're right about the industry interests. The first thing I do when reading nutrition studies is go to the end to see who funded it. I disagree that someone like Weston Price, who could only make conclusions based on what he saw on his travels and not data like lifespan and disease rates, should be considered an authority on diet. It does seem like studying ancestral diets could be beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer
I can see that. You're right about the industry interests. The first thing I do when reading nutrition studies is go to the end to see who funded it. I disagree that someone like Weston Price, who could only make conclusions based on what he saw on his travels and not data like lifespan and disease rates, should be considered an authority on diet. It does seem like studying ancestral diets could be beneficial.

You're right to do so, I'm surly not saying the ancestral diets are the end all be all, as they were limited to what they were able to grow.
He just looked at teeth, so at least we can conclude that our ancestors had something in their diet that facilitated good teeth. And I really belive looks somewhat reflect health, hence the importance attraction and therefore reproduction. The fact they developed good bodies and faces tells me that they, besides good vitamins had low allergies as well, as I would presume as allergies make you mouth breath by blocking sinuses, which in turn screws your facial development.
Low allergies could be due to child death (natural selection) and stronger immunesystem by being expose to more bacteria ect.

So having enough vitamins and minerals, good food quality, active lifestyle, mostly local fresh foods is what I take out of the ancestral diet and than can improve it by incorporating knowledge about recent discoveries.

You're right to do so, I'm surly not saying the ancestral diets are the end all be all, as they were limited to what they were able to grow.
He just looked at teeth, so at least we can conclude that our ancestors had something in their diet that facilitated good teeth. And I really belive looks somewhat reflect health, hence the importance attraction and therefore reproduction. The fact they developed good bodies and faces tells me that they, besides good vitamins had low allergies as well, as I would presume as allergies make you mouth breath by blocking sinuses, which in turn screws your facial development.
Low allergies could be due to child death (natural selection) and stronger immunesystem by being expose to more bacteria ect.

So having enough vitamins and minerals, good food quality, active lifestyle, mostly local fresh foods is what I take out of the ancestral diet and than can improve it by incorporating knowledge about recent discoveries.
You're making good points. I might have a look into ancestral diets and use Weston Price's book as a starting point.

@AscendingHero
might buy weston price’s book tbh seems like a very nice read