Anyone from a muslim country?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
How is life like there? Kinda interested in it.

@turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster, Yummyinmytummy, turkproducer and 1 other person
most of them are secular, it depends which one you visit mate

they are definitely more conservative but mediterranean people and to a greater extent arabs are so fucking loud, the way they speak annoys me, even turkey which is not an arab or a true middle eastern/muslim country they speak loud sometimes.

people are less cucky and high inhib, in somewhere like turkey they are way more touchy feely, friendly, talkative and social

but somewhere like america, people don’t like to talk to strangers, don’t make conversation out of nothing etc.

overall it’s pretty good (i don’t live in a muslim country, but i have been to turkey and tunisia), as people are more conservative, it’s warm, people are not as fucked from dopamine etc

the downside is, a lot of the counties are in shit economic position. The quality of life is worse in the majority of muslim countries, apart from a few rich ones like Qatar and Bahrain.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, stuckneworleans and Yummyinmytummy
I hear UK is a muslim country nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, Deleted, hebbewem and 10 others
most of them are secular, it depends which one you visit mate

they are definitely more conservative but mediterranean people and to a greater extent arabs are so fucking loud, the way they speak annoys me, even turkey which is not an arab or a true middle eastern/muslim country they speak loud sometimes.

people are less cucky and high inhib, in somewhere like turkey they are way more touchy feely, friendly, talkative and social

but somewhere like america, people don’t like to talk to strangers, don’t make conversation out of nothing etc.

overall it’s pretty good (i don’t live in a muslim country, but i have been to turkey and tunisia), as people are more conservative, it’s warm, people are not as fucked from dopamine etc

the downside is, a lot of the counties are in shit economic position. The quality of life is worse in the majority of muslim countries, apart from a few rich ones like Qatar and Bahrain.
is it different than liberal muslims? are they more like slutty and shit?

how is it for younger kids like teens?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Why this white boi curious about moozlum country

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Chadelite, stuckneworleans and 2 others
is it different than liberal muslims? are they more like slutty and shit?

how is it for younger kids like teens?
overall it’s probably better than any western country, but turkey isn’t a strict muslim country mate. People still do drugs there, use tinder, etc.

i know for sure that they are more conservative than west but unless you live in like saudi arabia or a country like this they all have degenerates

for young teens, they are probably way more degenerate than the older people, my grandmother is devout, praying 5 times a day and giving Syrians on the street food etc.

however my dad is pretty much agnostic i’m ngl lol.

overall if you have the money move to Bahrain or some shit you’ll like it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3043
overall it’s probably better than any western country, but turkey isn’t a strict muslim country mate. People still do drugs there, use tinder, etc.

i know for sure that they are more conservative than west but unless you live in like saudi arabia or a country like this they all have degenerates

for young teens, they are probably way more degenerate than the older people, my grandmother is devout, praying 5 times a day and giving Syrians on the street food etc.

however my dad is pretty much agnostic i’m ngl lol.

overall if you have the money move to Bahrain or some shit you’ll like it
how old are you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, nastynas, Justttt and 2 others
is heightism bad in muslim countries? i’m 6’1, so would i be above average?
easily lol

most of them are manlet countries, apart from Bosnia and Kosovo (european muslim countries with 5’11-6’1 average.

the others you would be above average everywhere in sure

why do you want to move?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
bro Come in pm if you have some questions
easily lol

most of them are manlet countries, apart from Bosnia and Kosovo (european muslim countries with 5’11-6’1 average.

the others you would be above average everywhere in sure

why do you want to move?
tbh arabs are rather tall on average

Yes, i'm from Sweden

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Justttt, hebbewem and 5 others
It’s hot as hell there JFL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 3043
I have been to Morocco every 2 years or so to see family, and it mogs life in Canada (probably all western countries).

In the cities like Casablanca, Rabat, Fes, Marrakech, Meknes, Tangier etc, life is very comfortable with infrastructure comparable to that in some areas in France and Spain.

The people are nice (i play soccer in the street with random ppl all the time and they are nice and can somewhat communicate in English) the weather is amazing and so are most beaches, and it’s not dangerous at all unless you are a tourist. You would be at risk of being pickpocketed or mugged lol.

Most young people are less conservative than the older generations as they don’t wear hijab, go out in reasonable times. They are still way more conservative than the sluts in the west. Don’t show much skin or wear yoga pants, they do housework, etc.

It’s cheap, the weather is amazing, beaches and mountain areas are some of the best in the world, it’s decently advanced in the big cities, much less hypergamy, education is alright, economy/job opportunities isn’t great but it’s getting better, you hear the beautiful call to prayers everyday, if you learn French you can live like you’re a native. It’s just amazing.

The best time I ever had was there. I recommend you visit a Muslim country 100%.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3043
I have been to Morocco every 2 years or so to see family, and it mogs life in Canada (probably all western countries).

In the cities like Casablanca, Rabat, Fes, Marrakech, Meknes, Tangier etc, life is very comfortable with infrastructure comparable to that in some areas in France and Spain.

The people are nice (i play soccer in the street with random ppl all the time and they are nice and can somewhat communicate in English) the weather is amazing and so are most beaches, and it’s not dangerous at all unless you are a tourist. You would be at risk of being pickpocketed or mugged lol.

Most young people are less conservative than the older generations as they don’t wear hijab, go out in reasonable times. They are still way more conservative than the sluts in the west. Don’t show much skin or wear yoga pants, they do housework, etc.

It’s cheap, the weather is amazing, beaches and mountain areas are some of the best in the world, it’s decently advanced in the big cities, much less hypergamy, education is alright, economy/job opportunities isn’t great but it’s getting better, you hear the beautiful call to prayers everyday, if you learn French you can live like you’re a native. It’s just amazing.

The best time I ever had was there. I recommend you visit a Muslim country 100%.
i thought you were an ugly degenerate. Mirin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Yummyinmytummy
im from afghanistan

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
Good ignore bait thread!

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt
You can visit any muslim country on earth, just don’t visit a Muslim nation in sub Saharan Africa. Unless you wanna get chopped up and turned into a nice meal for the tribe

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
is heightism bad in muslim countries? i’m 6’1, so would i be above average?
Don't come to bosnia average male is 6'1 even more brutal than netherlands
You can visit any muslim country on earth, just don’t visit a Muslim nation in sub Saharan Africa. Unless you wanna get chopped up and turned into a nice meal for the tribe
Yh lol

Mmm i wanna fuck a Muslim girl sooooooo bad

• Love it
Reactions: Justttt
Yeah, germany here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Justttt
Yeah, sweden here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310