ANYONE FROM LONDON???? UREGENT THREAD!!!

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
URGENT THREAD ANYONE FROM LONDON UKCELS GTFIH REPLY HEJRE

@ambi is from London

• JFL
Reactions: ambi

is this an accurate represanation of london? from the perspective of thugmaxxed manlet black guy from london?

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, lemonnz, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
View attachment 2985048

is this an accurate represanation of london? from the perspective of thugmaxxed manlet black guy from london?
Honestly when I started listening I was like what the fuck is this but then when I really listened to the lyrics I just felt the genius within it. I wouldn't exactly know as a 17 year old white middle class boy from Southwest London but if they were black pilled then yes very much yes. But considering the majority of your population in the area haven't really looked into this subsection at the internet I don't think they really think about it too much

• Love it
Reactions: LegitUser
Honestly when I started listening I was like what the fuck is this but then when I really listened to the lyrics I just felt the genius within it. I wouldn't exactly know as a 17 year old white middle class boy from Southwest London but if they were black pilled then yes very much yes. But considering the majority of your population in the area haven't really looked into this subsection at the internet I don't think they really think about it too much
Nw bro did you make this song