anyone get circumcised as an adult?

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
For aesthetic reasons I'm thkning about it. What are the cons?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Don't do it. It'll make your dick less sensitive and thus sex less enjoyable. Also more girls like uncircumcised dicks.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Arkantos and Lorsss
Image result for hit or miss huh meme

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Deleted member 2810 and Peachy
Don't do it. It'll make your dick less sensitive and thus sex less enjoyable. Also more girls like uncircumcised dicks.
I thought the same too but from a recent research its authors concluded that
Women’s preferences generally favor the circumcised penis for sexual activity, hygiene, and lower risk of infection. The findings add to the already well-established health benefits favoring MC and provide important sociosexual information on an issue of widespread interest.
This study was a meta-analysis though

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2227
For aesthetic reasons I'm thkning about it. What are the cons?
in my opinion circumcision should be illegal except for medical reason.

west society disapproves infibulation (and calls it female genital mutilation), but accepts circumcision (and calls it foreskin removal)

• +1
Reactions: vHenri and Deleted member 2227

Very interesting, i still need to know where you found your avi.

For the love of your dick don't cuck yourself.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Lorsss
I feel bad for the millions of men who have their penis mutilated with the purpose of pleasing their god

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, jefferson and Overjetcel299

Not my experience at all tbh. Also why would women give a shit about the risk of infection? :feelskek:

not American girls. We would make fun of all the uncut kids. Everytime I had to shower in front of guys in PE, I would have to pull my foreskin back so they'd think I'm cut. Otherwise they would tell all the girls and they would go "ewwwwwwwwwww."

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lifemax and Luke LLL
I can't even imagine how uncircumcized guys let their dicks get anywhere near a girl's mouth.

I remember the day right after I got cirumcized by Dr. Shekelstein, I couldn't even touch the fabric with the tip of my peepee, that's how sensitive the skin was.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Lifemax
I can't even imagine how uncircumcized guys let their dicks get anywhere near a girl's mouth.

I remember the day right after I got cirumcized by Dr. Shekelstein, I couldn't even touch the fabric with the tip of my peepee, that's how sensitive the skin was.
That was me at 15. Now it's completely numb to the point I can't even cum during sex. Makes it not very enjoyable. I'm not even circumcised jfl.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie and SayNoToRotting
not American girls. We would make fun of all the uncut kids. Everytime I had to shower in front of guys in PE, I would have to pull my foreskin back so they'd think I'm cut. Otherwise they would tell all the girls and they would go "ewwwwwwwwwww."
Bruh what?

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax
I never thought I would read someone doing the equivalent of clenching their jaw to hide recession to his dick. Just wow.

• JFL
Reactions: TCC and PubertyMaxxer
The one thing I hate the most in what parents done is circumsicion. I'm living a normal life, but god do I miss sensations. You can moisture the head all you want, there will be no foreskin that's uber-sensitive in itself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and National Rodgerism
This should absolutely be illegal to perform on babies. For adults, whatever, but I still think it's a very bad idea.