Anyone get nervous when you shower with your girl

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Like i don’t want her to see my dick small asf

We just got out the cold pool so my shit like a grain of rice. So when we got into the shower I told her to turn around and I washed her back but was stroking my cock so it got ereect so she didn’t. See it flaccid

Anyone else relate

r/smalldickproblems

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, CarrotMaxxer and Vermilioncore
and even though these sgirls will deny it, they notice when its small and when its big and they dont even try to hide how much more they like it when our dicks arent shriveled up and shit

and even though these sgirls will deny it, they notice when its small and when its big and they dont even try to hide how much more they like it when our dicks arent shriveled up and shit
Yeah when she finally saw it, it was a semi so she licked her lips and sucked me off but I was like damn…close call 😅

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and vermillioncorefan
Yeah when she finally saw it, it was a semi so she licked her lips and sucked me off but I was like damn…close call 😅
do u ever just send a pic wher eyour dick is soft and it looks micro to see if she really loves you i do that shit

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Drink before to kill inhib

Problem solved

• +1
do u ever just send a pic wher eyour dick is soft and it looks micro to see if she really loves you i do that shit
nah I just send a photo of someone else’s and pretend it’s mine

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
nah I just send a photo of someone else’s and pretend it’s mine
my cousin did that shit and he said the next day every girl was checking him out biting their lips and shit but i saw his and its 5 inches lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and CarrotMaxxer
never even touched a girl homie

• +1
my cousin did that shit and he said the next day every girl was checking him out biting their lips and shit but i saw his and its 5 inches lol
I mean it’s a good method. I don’t wanna fuck pussy, I just want pussy to want to fuck me. So I wanna make girls squirm and feel the pain incels feel

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
no but all women in my area seem to be anti me
Nah cmon king it’s easy just ask around ngl getting pussy is easier than it seems

• Hmm...
Reactions: MTMM
listen nigger, showering with your mom would make anyone nervous but at your age it is a bit weird

Never showered with a girl seems too feminine, real men fuck grunt and leave

• JFL
Can't relate nigga

• Woah
I ain't showering with her, that's weird
Anyway we usually lick each other clean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, 📎♿️⚙️ and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
what kinda pic did he use

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
what kinda pic did he use
he googled “7 inch dick” it was so long ago i can’t find the exact one but basically a decently big but not huge white cock.