Anyone give me an honest rating of my SMV keeping in mind that I am 5'8 in height

Im sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
extremely * low

3.8/10 without height

3.3/10 with height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Erik-Jón
Can't you upload images like a normal person? Why you're forcing me to click a link?

Become ripped, and crimemaxxx to money, power and respect. Wear your hair in a ponytail and fashionmaxxx in either an informal (thug style, diamond jewelry) or formal way (mafia style). Then you will slay.

JBM (just be mafia)

Haircut is insanely bad rn.

Always remember, status>looks.

Statusmaxxing is the best way to slay. I suggest doing that in crimemaxxxing since other options are just not realistic for you probably. Crimemaxxxing can get you rich and gain you influence in the streets. You can then also increase your status in the normal world through your newfound wealth and power, by going to clubs and venues and creating your network. Become the mafia don which hangs out in the vip sections of the club and know everyone and who a lot of people fear. It’s probably the only option for you unless you betabuxxx very high and become very low inhib and have good game and style.

Become ripped either way.

Face is not so bad as ppl say here. Eyes are good. Nose is biggest failo. Grooming sucks.

Statusmaxxing is the best way to slay. I suggest doing that in crimemaxxxing since other options are just not realistic for you probably. Crimemaxxxing can get you rich and gain you influence in the streets. You can then also increase your status in the normal world through your newfound wealth and power, by going to clubs and venues and creating your network. Become the mafia don which hangs out in the vip sections of the club and know everyone and who a lot of people fear. It’s probably the only option for you unless you betabuxxx very high and become very low inhib and have good game and style.

horrible advice

Holy shit u planned out the next 20 years of my life

I mog you to suicide faggot. Stop giving shit advice you dumb nigger.

muh just be a mafia boss bro :lul::feelskek:

absolute retard kys asap

What is better advice for him than to rope or ldar. Betabuxxxing and low inhib is the best option. You dont have to be a literal mafiaboss but that is the archetype to work up to. You don’t know anything about real life and the streets probably. Saying that you mog me is the absolute gayest thing to say to another man. You probably look like jacob satorious you absolute degenerate faggot.

I am travelling the world soon so give me a location so I can rip your cross pendant earring out of your ear and beat your face in with a wrench. Or you can come to the Netherlands and I will meet you there. DM me for location. You fucking pussy.

I am going ascetic and Ill either monkmaxxx or rope. So I dont give a fuck about losing anything you better believe it. If killing you is the last thing I’ll do on this degenerate society it would be my pleasure. You are the absolute shit of society.

There i looksmaxed

Attachments

• Snapchat-1970024277.jpg
    Snapchat-1970024277.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 0
I mog you to suicide faggot. Stop giving shit advice you dumb nigger.

muh just be a mafia boss bro :lul::feelskek:

absolute retard kys asap
Is this you? If so I’m coming for you

Attachments

• 8944722A-5E54-4B8B-BF0B-1910C2ADCB30.png
    8944722A-5E54-4B8B-BF0B-1910C2ADCB30.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
If u are from the US
3.5/10 face
3/10 height