Anyone got a good daily routine like what to do and with supplements maybe for a 16 year old

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Silver
Ofc I would need a personalised one but I need to start with something and Idk how and where

For supplements,

magnesium+zinc+ashwagandha for sleep,
vitamin d3, supplements are ass get sunlight, (+calcium),
protein and creatine if you wanna build or recomp.

None of this shit will work if you have a shit lifestyle, they are supplements for a reason, get consistent with working out and increasing your sleep's quality.

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
Also get off fucking brawl stars you dumb fucking retard i will ruin your asshole with a metal rod go smoke a cig instead

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: swagstar, iwannabebreathtakin and Vanilla
For supplements,

magnesium+zinc+ashwagandha for sleep,
vitamin d3, supplements are ass get sunlight, (+calcium),
protein and creatine if you wanna build or recomp.

None of this shit will work if you have a shit lifestyle, they are supplements for a reason, get consistent with working out and increasing your sleep's quality.
Calcium citrate or carbonate? Can't seem to find a definitive answer.

• +1
Calcium citrate or carbonate? Can't seem to find a definitive answer.
I'm also unaware, I just have a ton of whole milk instead of actual calcium powder or tablets.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Mewing, bonesmashing, sunlight in your balls (30 min daily minimum), raw food only

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
Ofc I would need a personalised one but I need to start with something and Idk how and where
Wake up, take a shit, fap, get out of bed, play league of legends, fap, eat goyslop, fap, play league of legends, fap, fap, fap, eat goyslop, fap, rinse and repeat

• +1
Wake up, take a shit, fap, get out of bed, play league of legends, fap, eat goyslop, fap, play league of legends, fap, fap, fap, eat goyslop, fap, rinse and repeat
That’s my routine already ;-;