Anyone got a good source for DIY blood tests in the mail??

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I'm on accutane self prescribed but I want to make sure my liver and kidneys are fine, so I want to run periodic tests every 3 months or so to make sure.

What's a good company for the USA that does the finger prick thing in the mail? Apparently you just prick your own finger, fill up the vial, then send it back in the mail and they tell you if you are dying internally or not?

If it works and I find a good company, I'll get my testosterone and estrogen levels checked as well, I want to see if I'm high T or high E.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I thought those were not accurate. Best to just go to a lab, no?

I don't know how to go to a lab without a doctor
Sites like privatemdlabs have you purchase your own labs through testing places like LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics. They may have your lab there.

Sites like privatemdlabs have you purchase your own labs through testing places like LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics. They may have your lab there.
Good news. Apparently Lab Corp allows you to now purchase your own labs directly through them with this program called Pixel.

Apparently I can just order the tests I want online, then go into a labcorp near me and get my blood drawn. Damn this is awesome, I can figure out if my internal organs are dying without any doctor or insurance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
Bro I'm low IQ I can't figure half this shit out jfl
you can get blood tests for any parameter if you pay for it. Just google sth like "blood values laboratory privat *your area*"

you can get blood tests for any parameter if you pay for it. Just google sth like "blood values laboratory privat *your area*"
You were right I found one looking that up, seems to be the same thing as labcorp though. Thank you, I'm glad I could find a method to get my blood drawn. The liver test is only $38 but I'm paying an additional $60 to get my total testosterone checked. Is that the one that is important? I didn't see "free testosterone" or anything else listed in the options.

You were right I found one looking that up, seems to be the same thing as labcorp though. Thank you, I'm glad I could find a method to get my blood drawn. The liver test is only $38 but I'm paying an additional $60 to get my total testosterone checked. Is that the one that is important? I didn't see "free testosterone" or anything else listed in the options.
just look for labs that do full hormone panels or sth

or make an appointment with an endocrinologist and ask for a blood test. Tell him you're willing to pay for it yourself if insurance won't cover it or if he doesn't think it's necessary

Screenshot 20201226 094702

In my local area this costs $240

Should I get this once and then for accutane maintenance just get the $30 liver test every few months?

View attachment 891281

In my local area this costs $240

Should I get this once and then for accutane maintenance just get the $30 liver test every few months?
way too expensive and only covers testosterone as for sex hormones so estradiol, prolactin, DHT etc. won't be included

way too expensive and only covers testosterone as for sex hormones so estradiol, prolactin, DHT etc. won't be included
Fuck. I can't find anything nearby that shows everything I want.