Anyone got experience with fillers for face ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I knew i said i'd prefer implants because they are permanent and i still stand by that, but it could take me years to save all money for genioplasty and possibly Jaw Implants. There are some doctors here who offer 1ml of hyaluronic acid for 250€ and the before/afters dont look bad and I could get an idea of how an implant would look on me. Is getting fillers worth it, let me know your thoughts/experience

fillers are fucking bullshit

please just get that genio done it will ascend you so hard

• +1
Reactions: med, Mr.Proper, Clqs and 1 other person
You want to rebuild bones, right?
You don't rebuild bones with fillers. I think they always look terrible.
You dont rebuild bones with metal implants either but it just looks better.

Also it's not a permanent solution, you have to keep adding new fillers. They also can migrate.

submental sagging from filler migration and no u can't dissolve all of it
Also it's not a permanent solution, you have to keep adding new fillers. They also can migrate.
Is migrating very common for fillers or does it only happen in few cases ?
You want to rebuild bones, right?
You don't rebuild bones with fillers
I know, but it might take years for me to save the money, im a poorcel

Just save up bro. Fillers WILL migrate and dissolving all of it is impossible

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
I knew i said i'd prefer implants because they are permanent and i still stand by that, but it could take me years to save all money for genioplasty and possibly Jaw Implants. There are some doctors here who offer 1ml of hyaluronic acid for 250€ and the before/afters dont look bad and I could get an idea of how an implant would look on me. Is getting fillers worth it, let me know your thoughts/experience
A knowledgable user told me they are basically fine anywhere but the cheeks(obv not excessively). Thts where u get the migration the results in these girls having the shit bloated look.

A knowledgable user told me they are basically fine anywhere but the cheeks(obv not excessively). Thts where u get the migration the results in these girls having the shit bloated look.
Who said this

Just save up bro. Fillers WILL migrate and dissolving all of it is impossible

Is migrating very common for fillers or does it only happen in few cases ?

I have talked to some people who have had fillers and have been having them for years, they say that the risk for migration is overplayed and a lot of it just fearmongering (but not saying it doesn’t have the chance of happening)

The amount used, location of injection, and the filler type play a role in the likelihood of migration

Who said this
Id have to go bk way bk in my messages but he was knowledgable as fk even gave me a link of surgerys tht are gd/low risk or high risk. Wish I saved it. Baically it migrates allot from the cheeks. An more ideal location is the chin.

Frankly look at girls u know irl who started gettting cheek fillers. They look horrible after a couple of years.

Like i said, im doing an apprenticeship
oh sry i dnrd
man apprenticeship is a complete wageslave factory in middle europe
you prob get shit payment
my friends who are doing a apprenticeship are only getting 400 $ at best

oh sry i dnrd
man apprenticeship is a complete wageslave factory in middle europe
you prob get shit payment
my friends who are doing a apprenticeship are only getting 400 $ at best
Explain how getting money is easy

NOT worth it. Fillers will migrate after a week. Easy to botch as well. Plus they increase bone resorption

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Fillers are not cope, diying my chin ascended me

i mean why not doesn't look that bad.