anyone got good thread on jaw/forward growth?

kalluss

kalluss

Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen.
no but i'll actually make a botb worthy thread tier reply just for you my guy, im so very high iq and succinct that I will need less than a second to explain everything, but enough beating around the bush, let's get into the meat and potatoes (or tofu and potatoes for my vegan friends) but I digress, it's time we actually cut the the chase, seriously it's time to dive in, and now after that long side tangent I will commence with what this whole response was supposed to address, alright boys here we go: get bimax nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and wishIwasSalludon
no but i'll actually make a botb worthy thread tier reply just for you my guy, im so very high iq and succinct that I will need less than a second to explain everything, but enough beating around the bush, let's get into the meat and potatoes (or tofu and potatoes for my vegan friends) but I digress, it's time we actually cut the the chase, seriously it's time to dive in, and now after that long side tangent I will commence with what this whole response was supposed to address, alright boys here we go: get bimax nigga.
very useful thanks (y)(y)