anyone gotten better beard after creatine?

S

sub5inchcel

Kraken
because dht

for me higher libido, bigger muscles, and a receding temple

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Elvisandreaa, Ricochet and 1 other person
I didn’t notice any changes to my beard even after months of creatine use. I don’t think the minor increase is enough to produce any androgenic changes.

10% DHT gel has thickened my beard and filled in bare patches on my cheeks. Natural DHT boosters won’t make any noticeable difference, use the real thing instead.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Elvisandreaa and sub5inchcel
I didn’t notice any changes to my beard even after months of creatine use. I don’t think the minor increase is enough to produce any androgenic changes.

10% DHT gel has thickened my beard and filled in bare patches on my cheeks. Natural DHT boosters won’t make any noticeable difference, use the real thing instead.
dht gel? you tried that shit on your dick? age?

Where you buy it ?

• +1
Reactions: PEking
bought it from Alphagels. Email them for their pricing: alphagels@protonmail.com